Based on this picture and my brief bio, les/bi girls and straight/bi guys would you date me?

Based on this picture and my brief bio, les/bi girls and straight/bi guys would you date me? 18
Bisexual
Virgin

I like reading and watching anime. I'm SUPER shy and I probably wouldn't make the first move. Totally down to go hiking or bike ridding or anything outdoorsy. I like cute things such as kittens and teddy bears. Also people call me Minnie Mouse because my voice is high pitched ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your bio, we have very little in common except for liking kittens and reading (though probably not similar types of books), but you look attractive and based on appearances if we had more in common I'd date ya!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Seems fine to me, although personally don't care to know if you're a virgin or not.

• Some people do care about things like if you're a virgin or not though. That's the only reason I put it.