How do you feel about a guy kissing you at the end of your first date?

At the end of a first date, there is an awkward moment when we are saying goodbye. Some girls would never kiss a guy on the first date and they get offended if we even try. Others actually expect a kiss and wonder if something is wrong if we don't try to kiss them. What are we supposed to do? We aren't psychic about such things (we have ESPN, not ESP.) Please help solve this dilemma that we face on every first date!

• I never kiss on a first date, so don't even try!
  • If I want a kiss, I'll let you know.
  • If you try to kiss me, I won't be offended unless it's slobbery
  • Bring it on! I'll tell you if the answer is "no."
  • If you don't want a kiss at the end of the first date. . . what's the problem? Can't be me!
  • Give me a passionate kiss and it might lead to something more! :) :) :)
  • I've never had a first date OR show me the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm game... no homo

• I thought I was the only proud politically incorrect participant on this site!

• oh, god. i'm about as far as politically incorrect as you can get. most of these fuckers are way too sensitive and/or like carbon copies of each other.

What Girls Said 12

• It depends a lot on how well we knew each other prior to the first date. If we met online or otherwise barely knew each other, a kiss would be way too much for me at that stage of the relationship. But if it was the type of situation where we developed actual feelings for each other, then began dating, a kiss would be romantic and much appreciated.

• Unless we knew each other for a while before I usually advise against it. If it's the first time we are meeting I usually like to reflect after even if it went really well.

If it goes really well usually the guy walks me to my car or ride and we agree to go on a second date on a certain day and arrange the details later. A really good first date and arranged second makes me kind of giddy at the idea of hopefully another good date with a kiss at the end.

I've had 3 guys kiss me on first dates and one try to. the only one I didn't mind was a quick goodbye peck with no hesistation and it seemed just polite. The other guys just didn't seem to be reading my body language at all. I may have agreed to a second date if they didn't kiss me, I doubt we would have had much success on the second, but by kissing me when I wasn't inviting it it made me uncomfortable and I didn't want to see them again. I even told one guy no but he did it anyways.

• My best first kiss was on a second date in the light rain under an umbrella. He walked me to my car both times but we only hugged goodbye on the first date which is a good thing because I wouldn't have been comfortable enough with him after the first date to have kissed him.

After we kissed at the end of the second date I was pretty sure I wanted to be in a relationship with him. 😊

• C - IF we had a connection and, of course, know each other from before. If we're literally meeting then and there for the first time then it's highly unusual and inappropriate.

• I couldn't imagine myself doing it. Too nervous!

• If the feeling is mutual I would love a kiss. If I wasn't feeling it yet, I would apologise to him and tell him I'm not ready yet.

• if i wanna be kissed, ill give u hints that I'm okay with it. if my body language isn't as open, then id rather save it for another date.

depends on how well i hit it off with u.

• Of course on the cheek

• if i want to kiss, ill move to kiss him. so no confusion. :)

• I'm okay with it, but only if the date went well and there was chemistry between us 😊🌸

• it's ok but only if i know him a little before our date

• All flirt when we're texting. Lol or maybe drop some hints when we actually go on the date.

• If there is chemistry I don't see why not

What Guys Said 4

• I usually wait until about the third date or so... but I try to watch the body language. I never try on the first date. I mean you only met them a few hours ago! That just seems a little to forward, and it's just not me...

• I never do a full on kiss on the first date I wait till the 2nd one to kiss a gal, the first date is just me getting to know her and then decide if I want to actually continue, but on the first one I usually leave her with a kiss on the hand or forehead.

• Ya if you connect well, absolutely.
    Crazy some girls are prudish to never allow kissing on a first date. Lol are u serious?

• It's expected 😊