At the end of a first date, there is an awkward moment when we are saying goodbye. Some girls would never kiss a guy on the first date and they get offended if we even try. Others actually expect a kiss and wonder if something is wrong if we don't try to kiss them. What are we supposed to do? We aren't psychic about such things (we have ESPN, not ESP.) Please help solve this dilemma that we face on every first date!
- I never kiss on a first date, so don't even try!15% (6)12% (3)14% (9)Vote
- If I want a kiss, I'll let you know.25% (10)12% (3)20% (13)Vote
- If you try to kiss me, I won't be offended unless it's slobbery15% (6)0% (0)9% (6)Vote
- Bring it on! I'll tell you if the answer is "no."30% (12)4% (1)20% (13)Vote
- If you don't want a kiss at the end of the first date. . . what's the problem? Can't be me!5% (2)8% (2)6% (4)Vote
- Give me a passionate kiss and it might lead to something more! :) :) :)5% (2)8% (2)6% (4)Vote
- I've never had a first date OR show me the answers.5% (2)56% (14)25% (16)Vote