I dont attract other lesbians because apparently I "look straight"?

I never get hit on or approached by girls. I am so so shy and have social anxiety so I am not yet at the point where I can do the approaching. How do I make myself more approachable to lesbians? (preferably without wearing plaid, converse and rainbows, or getting several cats <--actual suggestions i have received - nothing wrong with any of those, but they aren't me)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just flirt like you would with anyone smile, make eye contact, laugh. Just have confidence in yourself I know it can be hard but confidence is sexy. No one is attracted to insecurities even though we. all have them. There a ton of things I hate about myself but I don't go voicing them.

What Guys Said 1

• Go on gay tinder💁🏻

• I thought about it, to be honest, but you need facebook to use tinder. I despise facebook

• Show All
    • Yes but I'm not 21 so I can't go to bars! Now I know how you guys feel having to ask girls out and possibly face rejection. Kind of want to be straight right about now haha

• 😂 I don't know why any girl would be straight girls Are perfect 💁🏻 it's not so bad asking someone out actually I've never been rejected by a girl 🙂 Plus this might be offensive im sorry but if you look straight that's a compliment cause the stereotype lesbian is chubby short hair kinda manly ya know so I'd think it means you're pretty 💁🏻

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!