Guys, Do you prefer a girls hair up or down?

Everytime I go out I seem to get more attention when my hairs up. Why is that?
Guys lets say your scanning the room of a bar.. What attracts you more when a girls hair is up or down?
Tryinh to work out how to wear my hair for Valentine's Day

• Hair up
    35% (11)
  • Hair down
    65% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• For me its hair down simply cause I'm so use to my favorite niece's hair down and my last girlfriend had her's down. Plus if they didn't have their hair down I never would have learned how to braid hair.(I'm not very good at braiding but none the less its a skill that is fun to do if a girl is willing to let a guy do it.)

What Guys Said 20

• Honestly I like when a girl has her hair up. Women always have their hair down, always long always straight always down. Its kind of boring, a girl who doesn't do that stands out to me and by extention looks better.

• I do not mind them with their hair up or down it is entirely up to them, and how they feel at the time.. they look very nice to me either way.. I will give off a smile to them no mater what and that is not because I wish to pick them up per say or anything like that.. it is just because I like the ladies very much and consider myself a nice person.. but if a smile is returned that could then lead to some conversation's.. that would be nice as well.. but thats okay if there is not

• Hair up? meaning?

• I personally like most girls with their hair down and unless I saw a picture of you with your hair up I wouldn't be able to say why guys prefer your hair up.

• Long hair wearing it down

• I think it is the neck... i love it when my girl puts her hair-up, it looks classy!

• Probably with your hair up. For the simple reason people can see your face more easily. It is kind of awkward to not be able to see a persons face unless you are standing right in front of them. It just makes you easier to approach.

• Depends 💁🏻

• Down, or a pony tail. Not a fan of hair all the way up in a bun or things like that.

• up!

mmmmm

• but not all done up from the hairdresser.. just up in a tidy mess, if that makes sense.

• Depends on what suits her best

• Hair up, that way we can see your beautiful face. Plus it makes neck kisses easier. Lol

• Depends on your face (dont get me wrong). I hate woman with a beautiful face and long / down hair.

What about Hair middle? half up? half down?

• Down!!! long sexy hair is a major eye catcher

• Both look good to me.

• Surprise me!

• Hair down is my preference however hair up can also be very attractive and also look sophisticated.

• depends on the girl. hair up can be sexy by showing a long slender neckline and a departure from the norm.

• I prefer some girls to be put down.

• To me the sexiest a girls hair can be is in a pony tail