24 never had a girlfriend , please help?

Hi everyone , I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. Anyway I've never had a girlfriend I come from Melbourne Aus and find the girls here really difficult to talk to, I'm very relaxed and down to earth. All my mates who have been overseas reckon the girls come up to you and talk , unless you're in a big city in a western country where girls are precived to be more self entitled. Anyway what do you find attractive in a guy? I have broad shoulders broad chest muscular , I have bright blue eyes big check bones good jawline , but I have red hair which always seems to be the biggest turn of. I have a good job , completed a degree in economics, very down to earth and can talk to most people , yet when I ask a girl out I've just been always told no , go away, ewwww red head yuck , no sorry. I've just got to the point of giving up because I just can't be bothered anymore I'm sick of it. Anyway here's photos of myself.

I have used to tinder over the last year , I'm from melbourne ( which is very left wing , politicaly correct and have a lot more people , with European backgrounds) I might get a match once every 3rd day , when I was in Sydney and Brisbane Id get matches every 30 mins. So now I've just deleted face book and tinder and don't even talk to women. Anymore 24 never had a girlfriend , please help ??

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• have you considered tatting yourself up?

i think if you got a little bit of bad boy vibe you might do better. at any rate i always tell people that they have to work on confidence blah blah but when i read this i dont see confidence as a problem. just work on yourself and being friendly with girls

they won't turn you down if your just being nice but you genuinely need to go at it like your just being friendly. once you have a large group of female aquaintances you can meet girls through them or possibly date one of them

What Girls Said 2

• Be yourself and try to be confident

• keep trying, don't give up i'm sure someone will be interested in you one day :)

What Guys Said 9

• I'm fairly certain you already asked this before. Dude, I have never had one either but I'm not about to start asking the same question over and over and expect different results each time. Just go out there and do stuff. That's all there is to it. I know because that's exactly what I'm NOT doing at the moment, which is the reason I'm alone.
    But at least I can recognize a problem.

• Umm change ya style up "clothing wise" + grow some facial hair if ya can.

• You have already concluded without trying by saying you find the girls here really difficult to talk to. Eliminate that mindset, how different your opinion is, they are girls out there willing to agree, accept and go with you. Just Keep walking guy.

• You look like my brother

• Shave your head GROW A BEARD!

• Man you don't need girlfriend. You need a wife

• You poor feminist...

Looking for a relationship is like looking for the noose! It's way better to be single nowadays for men... Get that brainwashing out of your head

• broad shoulders won't help you dear weirdo. u gotta have game. educate yourself.
    www.youtube.com/.../videos?feature=hovercard

• I wish u luck bro