If you had to choose, which of the guys from Big Bang Theory would go rather date?

And I don't mean the actors, but the characters with the personality, looks and grooming from the show.

Most Helpful Guy

• Howard, sure, he may be the ugliest, but he's hilarious. We'd probably end up being each other's wingman and picking up girls xD

Leonard would be too boring, Sheldon too annoying, and Raj, well, he would be my second option cause he's pretty funny too, though too awkward with women hahaha

I know you said "who you you go on a date with", but since we're not gay, it'll turn into something else xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Howard is the funniest, but he's disgusting lol, I wouldn't let him touch me :P
    Dr Raj is the one who looks the best, but the fact that he doesn't talk when a girl is next to him is too much lol, I can't imagine myself having to talk alone in a date lol (maybe it will change, still did watch all the seasons).
    Dr Sheldon is just TOO much to handle, he has all these weird little manias, I'll probably just want to punch him all day long
    Dr Leonard has the best personality over all, but he's too short.
    I'm going with Leonard.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm straight but if I imagine they were women, or that I was homosexual, it'd be Sheldon followed by maybe Howard. Leonard just seems so boring, stereotypical nice guy.

• Perhaps Leonard would be ideal boyfriend material, but none of his qualities stand out to me. He just blends into the crowd. The other three seem a bit more unique and interesting.

• Leonard actually turns me off the most. You are right, he is just too boring...

Sheldon is definitely the most interesting of the lot. Physically him being so thin is a turn off for me. And of course it would be impossible to have a relationship with him, since he obviously suffers from some mental condition like Asperger's or something.

Wolowitz is pretty normal, but definitely creepy. I would be too embarrassed to have him on my arm, and I doubt he could ever turn me on.

Raj is the only one who seems dateble among them actually. If only he didn't have that problem of not being able to talk to women, he is quite normal. I think he is more FOB-by than nerdy... So yeah I think he would be my choice.

• You might have to be the aggressor with the Raj type, unless he has some liquid courage. :-D

• wow how could anybody want to date sheldon? he´s the most narcissistic asshole under the sun, claiming he´s ultra intelligent, yet his statements prove that he´s just a nerd of average intellect.

not hating on the person but on the role he plays in the series.

• I would pick Leonard or Raj.

I like that Leonard is still sociable. But I like how Raj knows what a sweetheart neckline is. lol. I see a lot of myself in Raj as well.

• Raj. He's sweet and caring, but also has that fun wild streak (with pole dancing)

Sheldon is too convinced of his own superiority, Howard is creepy like Ross was on Friends, and Leonard just seems boring and kind of gross.

• In terms of the girls? Bernadette is top of the list by a long way, then Amy Farrah Fowler, then I guess Emily. Penny is bottom of the list.

• HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    assets-s3. usmagazine. com/.../... ssa-rauch-zoom. jpg

• haha love this show!!
    Leonard is the most dateable of the 4, by miles. He's the only one that attempts at being normal.

• I despise that show. I hope it ends with every character dying in a brutal car accident.

• I choose Emily.

• None, because that show is fucking terrible.

• None. They're all waaaay too dorky. I mean they're funny, but c'mon date?

• Don't forget, Jim Parsons is gay (btw, my aunt taught him computer science at his high school in texas, so I know him by affiliation (just not directly))

If I were gay, I'd go for Howard since he plays a Jewish guy. I'm Jewish myself

What Girls Said 13

• Yuck. I like nerds, I date needs but not this kind. If I had to Sheldon I guess though I've dated a Sheldon and he was horrible. Just like Sheldon he had an over important inflated image of himself and his intelligence when really he was just an average taelent who lacked people skills which makes him seem slightly corky. Long term relationships with people unable to consider anyone else's feelings or opinions don't work.

• None of them. If I had to choose, probably Raj. Or possibly Howard. Leonard is too boring. Sheldon might be fun sometimes but I won't be able to put up with him for too long. Much less date him.

• I think I'd get on with Leonard. I'd want to fight Sheldon after about five minutes of conversation lol

• Dear god, none of them, they're all arrogant twats :P Uh, out of the options, I guess Leonard.

• I never seen this show haha! I might watch it now that you remind me! Dr Sheldon Cooper

• Um, oh my gosh.

I'd say none of them, they all look ugly. Never seen the show before by the way.

Eww.

:\

• Probably Raj, he is kinda cute :P

• none of these twats

• I think Leonard is the most normal of the bunch.

• Definitely Sheldon he's the bes.

• The only main actor on that show that I find attractive is the actor that plays Raj, that is it

• rajjj he's my favorite and the cutest

• Leonard. Raj if he only didn't have that drinking problem.