Boyfriend´s ex on a surpise visit - what should I do?

Been dating this guy for a couple of months, and we have a great time together. Last weekend, I wanted to go to his place to spend the night with him. His phone was off so I figured I might as well show up there. When I get there, he was sleeping in bed, with a girl next to him. As shocked as I was, I left his apartment without saying a word. He told me the day after that it was his ex girlfriend visiting him from another country. He claims she is on a surprise visit and will stay for the whole week, abd that they had not had sex, and that he was really sorry. I told him that I do not accept that they share the same bed, and after him not replying I texted him and said that he better figure something out if he wants me in his life. And that I am not going to reach out to him anymore. I am really hurt, and don´t know what to do. I do want to believe him, but he makes it so difficult for me when he doesn´t contact me or try to meet me so we could talk... I feel helpless and insecure. What should I do?

I told him that I needed him to meet me, and if not he can at least reply or I will break up with him.. So he told me he needs space and time. I do believe him even though it sounds shady. I guess I will just have to give him the time he needs.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is lying lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should leave, what kind of boyfriend doesn't tell his current girlfriend what's happening in his life, he intentionally didn't tell you. AND SORRY but the bed isn't the only place where she could've slept, I don't trust him and you shouldn't either.

What Guys Said 4

• Between you, him, and her, I suspect you were the only person her visit was a surprise to. Her itinerary, all along, included staying at his place her her plans to visit, which, to some degree, he helped plan.

And since he helped plan her stay, he's not about to tell her to bounce. And thus, he avoids communicating with you.

Move on.

• Don't contact him again. You don't have your ex stay in your bed and ignore the girl/guy you're dating unless you're up to something.

• Im sorry to say this but u are a fuxin idiot if u believe ur boyfriend. Ur boyfriend is a terrible cheater. No boyfrend will allow his ex to sleep in his bed and jeopardize his relationship with his girlfriend. Ditch him right away. That was very dirty. U know what i will say to my ex if he surprise visit me when im in relationship? Sorry i have a girlfriend now, u can't stay here, let alone sleep in my bed. Jesus Christ wake up girl!

• He's lying! Duh! Dump that cheater!

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him. Don't contact him. You can find a better guy. He wouldn't do that if he respected you.