Girls, should I get a hair transplant?

When I was in high school I was very popular with the ladies. When I started losing my hair though my success was horrible. I've done a lot of research on what girls think of baldness and it's just flat out not attractive. The majority of young women either find it a deal breaker or a huge obstacle to overcome. Since physical attraction is important to me and my partner finding me attractive is equally important, why shouldn't I get a hair transplant, if hair is such a big deal is their any reason not to?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Most of the guys I've dated have shaved their head bald. I know that's not the same as alopecia, but It wouldn't bother me either way. Don't get a transplant or whatever just to satisfy other people. If you want to do it, do it for you.

• well id be getting it to feel more confident, and at the same time be more sexually attractive to women. i dont have alopecia, i have MPB. it effects lots of men, but its not very attractive... but hearing that u have dated bald guys makes me consider not getting a transplant

• I wasn't disappointed to be with someone bald. The guy I'm with now is bald, and I couldn't picture him any other way. Its part of what makes him him. And he's very attractive to me, physically and personality-wise. I did know that he was bald until I met up with him. I got attracted to him more and more as we got to know each other by talking before meeting. I think its kinda manly to be bald. He wears baseball caps all the time, but its just part of who he is.

• Thanks you give me hope!

• major respect to people who have to face alopecia. can u tell me more about hair transplants? risks, costs, if u can afford, how it looks. are u serious about it or are u just wondering what girls think? cuz i think bald is hot :-D and i think girls ur age and older are more mature and understanding + appreciative of all kinds of guys.

• If it will make you feel better, sure.

• it would definitely especially knowing girls would find me attractive? do you find balding men less attractive than men with full heads of hair? if yes... then it would probably be worth the money

• Good for you. Do you want a cookie?

• :( ... Just trying to be confident