Why no guys wants to meet me in parson?

Well I'm on a dating site and guys always messages me but non of them asctually set a day and time and wants to meet me in parson, why that would be?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm so sorry, my crystal ball broke, so I can't read your mind to see what sort of pictures you've put up or the sort of conversations you've been having with these guys. Whatever you're doing, it isn't catching their interest enough to make them want to ask you out for an actual date. (and you could always ask them out, y'know)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao.

If I were you I would have suggested meeting at the one-week point if he hesitated, I'd have moved on. You're putting too much time into online getting to know you which means squat in real life terms.

:\

What Guys Said 4

• a few messages here and there doesn't mean they like you enough to meet up.

• How long do you talk with these guys and do you exchange pics?

Only meeting someone briefly on the net doesn't allow someone enough time to be sure they won't be a no show. Sometimes they just change their minds regardless. Shit happens.

• maybe cuz you spell parson wrong.

just keep you head up

• Free dating site I take it.

What Girls Said 0