How do I know if my boyfriend is ok with giving me his phone number?

So today, my boyfriend gave me his number cause his friend told him he had to cause it wasn't fair for me not seeing him over the holiday. So we have been going out since last Monday, but before the other day, he said he didn't want to as he was worried I'd share it with my friends. Now he said he will but is there any way I can find out if he is ok with giving me his number without making it to obvious that I'm trying to find out?

Most Helpful Guy

• My best friend and i chat via text and she often replies after a while, she reads it but replies a little later. I don't think you need that time to think about it, what should ido?

• Are you asking what you should do?

• No problem. It's just funny that she is called Mimi and I'm called mimmy/Mimi. Both of them are what I'm called 😂

• Haha yeah, but she's called by many other names too, i did talk to her and i guess this is how fast it can get, no one's Flash. @Asker

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... But I think as a boyfriend he should give you his number... And tell him that he can trust you and you won't give it, but to be honest I really don't know how to know if he is ok with it or not :/

• Wel thanks for the help. I have asked him and he said it was fine for me to have it, he was just overthinking it

• Great to know you asked him! Thats the best way of knowing the answer directly 😊

• Yep 😊

What Guys Said 1

• I know that you haven't been dating him for too long, but if he says he is all right with doing it, then I think he is all right. I don't know the both of you personally, so it's a little hard for me to judge, but if he gives you his number and you don't share it with your friends, then he will probably see that he can trust you, and will be more willing to give you information like that in the future.
    Hope I helped.

What Girls Said 3

• I read it twice! What does your boyfriend want? to not give out his phone number or what? I am so confused.

• Right so he was really worried that I would share his phone number with my mates. I promised I wouldn't and I will never do as I wouldn't do that to my boyfriend. So then his friend kept nagging him to give me his number. He gave it to me yesterday at lunch. Is that a bit clearer? And sorry about the misunderstanding, I never make sense when I'm writ g 😂

• Thanks for the help tho

• You two are dating and you don't have his phone number?

• At first he didn't want to as he was worried I'd give it to all my friends. Now his friend has nagged him to give me his phone number so o can text him over the holiday as I'm away

• You should ask him if he's okay with giving you his number. It's better to be straight-forward with the other person.

• That's a good idea! I see him at school and I'm in nearly in every one of his classes except English and Maths. Thanks for the help

• You are welcome!