Are there really men out there that won't cheat?

after being cheated on by who I thought was the one and a great guy I am starting to lose hope.

• Yes, there are plenty of faithful and honest men out there.
  • Sadly, most men nowadays will stray at one point.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in many relationships in the past, and WILL NOT CHEAT.

I rather take my gun, shove the barrel in my mouth, and squeeze the trigger.

I demand loyalty, and to demand loyalty, I must BE loyal.

I've never cheated on any of my exes. Even the one I had very little physical attraction to. I was tempted by the offer of sex with a more attractive woman. Refused. I made my choice, at that time.

It is better to just end the relationship, than to try and cheat, only to have to create a lie, and cover a lie with a lie, only to cover that with more lies.

It is a waste of effort.

• @696remnant

Could not agree more on thus one, genuine loyalty and trust is not something that comes by easily now. I'd always take precautions unless I was absolutely certain I can trust someone wholely. Otherwise, I'd just go my separate way and move on. You have my respect for your response to this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a lot of sweet and honest guys out there. You just have to wade through the persistent assholes.

• Are the "assholes" really that many? When I hear girls talking about this it gives me the impression that for every 1 good guy there's like 1,000 assholes.

• Out of curiosity though, do they also talk about how tough they are to girls too? Or is it just a guy to guy kind of thing?

• @DBAOracle eh, I know one of my guy friends has bragged about all the work he can do to a car but he's got cars on the brain 95% of the time lol I think it's more of a guy to guy thing

What Guys Said 27

• you were cheated on by one guy. i know it sucks but there are billions of men on the earth. don't assume we're all the same

i was cheated on in two different relationships. it's hard, hard to trust again, hard not to hate the opposite sex. just allow yourself to heal and move on taking the lessons learned from the previous relationship going forward

• I'm no cheater, my father's no cheater, my grandpa's weren't cheaters either, none of my uncles have cheated... and there are many more families out there who's men haven't cheated either.

• Yes, there are men who will never cheat, who will never get attracted to any other woman other than the woman they have in their lives.

Hence don't lose hope.

• there's always another guy, usually a better guy too. so possibly.

• Here's my advice: don't put all your hope and faith into something that could suddenly and easily disappear. And honestly, that's almost anything. The only thing that will never go away, that will never fail you, is your faith in yourself. There are good men, do not doubt that. But most of all do not doubt yourself. You believed in him, he betrayed your trust. Its on him.

• i absolutely believe and know more women cheat than men. women have many more options to cheat than men. Men do not generally cheat they are perceived to cheat due to their promiscuity when single. The fact that im seeing three girls might make me look like a cheater but i would never cheat in a serious relationship.

I much more frequently hear that women cheat. Im not belittling the girls but its true

• Do you have a father? A brother? Uncles? Grandfathers?
    Please try to calculate how many of them cheated on their partners before posting such questions.

• I am going to say it is possible and there are still loyal guys out there, just like there are loyal women still. It is just more common to see cheating in this society because technology has made it so much easier to do or be caught doing it

• The problem is, the men whom women find attractive have a lot of options. So, there's a great temptation to cheat.

Men have much lower standards and more diverse preferences than women do.

• oh sure there are.

• Yes, I don't cheat. I couldn't exactly vote, because I don't know if I'd say there are plenty of faithful and honest men out there. If anything, I agree that most men nowadays will stray at some point.

• Yes for sure there are.. I am one of them.. we are not all painted with the same brush

• I have never cheated. Most guys don't either.

• are there really people out there who ask retarded question?

• You could say the same thing about women these days. There are good and bad people period.

• Is the world really round

Yea there's men that won't cheat

• Yes, me.

• Yeah, I never cheated in my life and not because I was single my entire life either.

• There are always diamonds in the rough, as much as temptation arises; I will never cheat.

• There aren't plenty, but there are some, just like there are some girls who won't cheat, not many.

• I'm one of those faithful and honest guys but sorry I'm taken

• just search and date nice guys and the one who has a small penis

• yeah but they're usually the uglier guys lol

• Temptation is there. And if my girl knows that she puts some effort in our relationship.

• i dont cheat lol I've only been in 2 relationships each lasted about 3 -4 years us being teens thats pretty long lol

• There ares still some men who do not cheat and I was one of them up until my wife did not give me the attention I required. Men do not always cheat for the thrill, sometimes it is their partner/wife who is lacking in time attention or sexual performance and willingness to please her partner.

• My grandparents have been married 64 years, my mom and dad 30, I think there are no cheaters out there. Just be patient

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know every guy in the world!

• 0|0
    • At first I thought those percentages were pretty low but fuck that's only for current partner 😓

Only 13% of guys have done none of that O_O
      40% for girls is terrible too

• Maybe there are, maybe there aren't. It's up to you to figure that out.

• cheaters aren't the norm but methinks you kno that already cuz generalising is sorta a stage of dealing with the heartbreak. there's a world full of men out there and u can certainly get a faithful one. plenty of them looking for a good girl

• Yes...

• Of course there are, don't lose hope 😃🌸 All guys are not the same 😊

• There are people who won't cheat but... I don't think they are that plenty.
    If the opportunity arises, they will probably succumb into the temptation.

• I have seen great happy healthy relationships that last a long time only for the guy to confess that he cheated