Girls, Would you date a guy shorter than you?

• Yes and I'm tall (6'2 and over)
    4% (1)17% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Yes and I'm average (5'9 to 6'1)
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Yes and I'm short (5'8 and below)
    52% (14)33% (2)48% (16)Vote
  • No and I'm tall
    0% (0)17% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • No and I'm average
    22% (6)17% (1)21% (7)Vote
  • No and I'm short
    18% (5)16% (1)19% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
All the short girls said yes, interesting

0|0
11|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Shoot, short is 5'8 and below? D: I always perceived 5'8 as friggin TALL for a girl!!! Anyway i'm 5'2 and yes I would actually date someone shorter than me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted c just for points lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm yr choice-A-picker, up there. And I'm also an inveterate shoe-whore, so, I'm talking like 6'8" or 6'9" off the ground, here, lol.

The handful of times I've met men even taller than that, it's just been like "meh".
    I mean, I'm a sucker for aesthetic male body proportions, and, that's definitely a thing that 7-foot dudes do not have. LOL

My husband is about 5'11" and I feel like a teeny tiny little girl standing next to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, your idea of what female heights are considered tall, average, and shirt are skewed. 5'8" is quite tall. Most girls I know are between 5'1" and 5'5". I'm 5'6" on the tall side of average. And no I wouldn't date someone shorter than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I'm short already.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't think that I would initially, but when everything else is right I have found that I really don't care what his height is. I'm 5'11" and I'm currently dating someone that is 5'5". I noticed, the first couple of dates. Now, I don't see it all because there is so much more to notice!

0|1
    0|0
    • 5.11 girl dating a 5.5 guy, it happens? Girls don't even go for 1 inch short and here you are with half feet short man!
      Is He comfortable with a very taller lady, and are you OK with so shorter man?

• Show All
    • @multilevel I don't wear heels. I own 2 pair and I don't touch them unless, for some reason, I feel the need to put on business dress. I'm uncomfortable in them because of my height and because they're plain uncomfortable. I'm more of a flats and flip flops kind of girl.

• Hmm yeah a tall girl in flats and flip-flops is soooo sexyyyy literally :)
      Although it makes me feel inferior and emasculated yet tall well built girl is very hot.

• I'm 5'0 ft, you wanna show me a guy shorter than me that isn't under the age of 12?

0|1
    0|0
    • The shortest jockey was 4'5

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 4'11 and I'm not getting any taller. I'm definitely not going to date anyone shorter than that!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not. I am 5"4 and would want a guy to be at least that height.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'd have to be under 5'2 if I were to do that

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-12-2016/j-KAQs.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!