I have a crush. Can you help me?

I have a crush. Can you help me?

OK! So... A little back story here; my Dad gives singing lessons at our home, and a very attractive young guy (a tad bit older than me) comes every week to have a lesson. He is introverted, I'm introverted, and we both sing. We only see each other to say hello, and goodbye (before and after his lesson); but I kind of want to know him better... And, by the way, I'm a bit of a tomboy, but would love some advices on how to look good, too. So, what should I do then?

What Guys Said 2

• im not gonna tell you how to look good but when i was your age like in high school or middle school, i passed on notes to girls i was scared to talk to. i think this will work well for you since you dont have time to really sit down with him and talk. but next time you see him maybe hand him a note with your phone number, tell him though what it is but you won't need to carry out the convo long since you on ur way out and his lessons just about to start

• That might be a good idea. Did it work for you?

• girls did it to me a couple times and it worked. i did it once to a girl and it worked. sooo like like 3/3 in my life.

if he has any initial attraction to you at this point it will work. but if he doesn't get back to you , you can't let it hurt your feelings

• Okay, thank you so much! :)

• Well how old are you and how old is he?

• I'm 14 and he is 15 :)

• I'm not going to cause a problem to anyone, that's for sure. And okay! Thank you for replying.

• Your Welcome and it definitely won't cause a problem

What Girls Said 0