He said he regretted meeting me?

I didn't even date him, but he said 'actually kinda sad i met someone like you'... WHO says something like that? What did he mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• wow you must have been a total bitch or completely against his expectations/tastes.

• except if it was positive in the sense i regret meeting you under these circmustances or whatnot. u dont give us enough context

Most Helpful Girl

• You may have left a bad impression on that person but I don't see why he'd have the audacity to utter something so mean. Everyone should keep negative comments like that to themselves as the saying goes "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." So he just meant he doesn't like you. But don't bother with it, the guy is obviously not worth your time and giving what he said some thought is only giving him, well, your time! His words shouldn't have an effect on you. Just some ignorant guy with no empathy and bad judgment. Let it go. There are plenty of people who will be ecstatic to meet someone like you, depending on their and your personality.

• funny thing, he is a psychiatrist. I was depressed when I met him, I told him many times to leave me alone and he would keep coming untill iI robably hurt his feelings somehow. He also said that I should go and dissappoint someone else

• funniest thing of a he doesn't want to delete my number and said if you aren't making me a priority delete my number please, he also said before that that I was so special and I should know that

• Really odd. It seems he's the one really in need of a psychiatrist.

What Guys Said 2

• Means that he liked you, you probably didn't feel the same, and he just wanted to say something mean.

• Ouch! You must have left a bad impression.. What an asshole thing to say though.

What Girls Said 2

• Man who knows. I wouldn't put much though! I am to old to give things to much thought unless i care. For all we know it a new game.

• It's hard to tell without knowing what was your relationship (I don't mean romantic) like and if something happened and if so what 😓