Why white guys get the best girls?

Why white guys get the best girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the US 68% of the population is white. Therefore mathematically... the "whites" have a much higher chance.

What Girls Said 6

• i know they are the most prefferd based on the polls people keep posting but how are u sure they get the best ones?

• I don't and will never understand

• I don't think his race is what got him that girl 😂 You're looking in the wrong direction I think 😶😛

• lol i don't think that's true but um okay. pretty girl by the way

• visit people of Wal mart and you may reconsider... Or just Wal mart.

• Currently the hottest guy i know is half black... my oh my his voice and my knees go weak. but for some reason the girls he's slept with aren't that hot? why I dont know.

he's never gone for me :/ and well... im ├▒ot exactly 'the best' but id say im a solid 8 on a good day and deffo hotter than some he's gotten with. I guess im not the type to sleep with someone whilst not in relationship... and he can probably sense that but i would definitely make out with him but the dude won't even try me :'(

• also I realise my response may make me sound like a stuck up bitch but Im not... at least I don't think I am. My guy friends have said that the girls he's slept with him are not hot and I've been told by people directly and indirectly that theyd say im an 8 - that rating did not originate from my own brain

• also piercings and tattoos turn me off

What Guys Said 12

• I don't know so 1 case makes it a fact? nice logic.

• The honest answer is bc various races perceive white guys as likely to be successful in life.

Not saying that is true however

• Only in anime bloke. Only in anime.
    ... Why the hell is every white bloke Aryan in anime?

• You would be mad at any girl a white guy got, And that dude looks like an albino black guy.

• I hope not :p

• money gets the best girls... period. At least if we're going by looks.

• I don't think that, usually, money takes the best girls.

• Are you jealous about it?

• Because they try getting girls unlike you who bitches about white people trying before you.

• Not always , Seal had Heidi Klume for 7 years of marriage

• I don't know. That's a good question. Honestly... it's true.

I'm a black guy:

-I have my degree
    -I have a career
    -I often wear suits and dress nice
    -I take care of myself and workout
    -I am not ghetto at all
    -I have been told I look like a model

YET... the only type of women that seem to like me are hoodrats or bbw women, which aren't my type at all.

Recently... I have noticed that a lot of black women want white guys... not just want them... THEY CRAAAAVVVVEEE a white guy.

I am not sure why this is. It seems like the only time black men get good looking women of all different races is when they are famous.

• you can chase what you want.

what you attract won't affect that.

• I've definitely noticed this too, in fact the only non- famous/high status black guys i have seen with attractive non-black girls, are mixed black guys or mulattoes, those black guys who look really black, girls seem to ignore them, even attractive black/mixed girls tend to avoid them from what I've seen. I live in sweden and we have lots of immigrants here including blacks, but IR couples seem to be pretty rare overall, but its much more common for whites to mix with latinos and even arabs here, than with blacks.

• Move to las Vegas. Seriously. I have a black co worker buddy we went there for a week for work and his tinder blew up lol. He banged someone from there too.

• Insecure much?