What is your experience with internet dating? Has it work for you when you meet in real life?

I am not talking for dating sites. Generally when you meet in any way someone online and everything seem amazing etc.. how this has turn out for you if you met in real life

Most Helpful Guy

• While, I've never really dated in real life. internet dating is a whole different beast and for the wrong reasons too. people are susceptible to either be deceptive about who they really are. or just intentions of casual sex. I've only had 3 girlfriends and all turned out bad. so I say this, internet dating is not something I would recommend to anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• Horrible. I'll never do it again.

• Can you please explain this to me a bit more? Why so horrible? There is this guy that we talk for about4 months now, and everything seems great. Of course I know that reality is way more complicated than internet , and I was looking for other peoples experiences to see if anyone actually had a good ending in a internet relationship

• She brought a gun with her, just in case i tried anything. Sooooo... yeah... i don't wanna do it again. Scared the crap out of me.

• has led to plenty of first date sex.

so quite well.

What Girls Said 0