Dating rules - what's a bad sign on a date?

For example, I recently went on a date with a guy and not only did he kiss me but also wanted to hold hands at the end of the date. Though it was sweet, i'm wondering if i'm misinterpreting it for him being really creepy/forward. What does everyone think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're on a *date*, the whole point is to seek romance. Holding hands and kissing are part of romance.

What Guys Said 5

• When he walks away in the middle of the date to leave you there...

I've done this a few times to dates.

Not my fault they had traits I found insurmountably annoying.

• Forward.

• To me kissing on the date is to far, if I like the girl maybe the 3/4 date. Communication how long did you talk what did you talk about? Did anything make you go "oh, well" body language being over confident to me shows they only want a one time thing, but a slight bit of nervousness shows they like you, or don't know yet.

• * to me if someone kisses to soon like on a first date is gross, not a serial kisser. Don't know what people's mouths are like yuck.

• If you liked it, there's nothing wrong with it - it's pretty innocent

• Well then tell. me. what is normal?

What Girls Said 0