Is she saying the truth?

this girl i have been talking with for more than year , it was like talking for one night then ignore me for months then back to talk... etc , every time she back to talk she bring up excuses like she is scared , another time said she is shy and not good at talking to guys , at the end she admit she have split personilty? Then back to ignore me and wrote on her whatsapp staus becareful who you let in?
Is she lying to me?

#sry for my bad English

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely. Statistically, almost every person lies multiple times in one day. Sounds like she's not into you.

• Im sry to tell u this but she is , she admit and there is many signs

Most Helpful Guy

• No. She is telling you the truth. The status was intended to tell you to not let her in your life. She was speaking about herself.

• Yeah she said something like that before

• She said she don't want to change im not in love with her but i just want know more about this kind of people

• I see. Curiosity killed the cat. The cat had nine lives, we mortal humans only one. Keep in mind.. Hahaha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Yup. She's lying to you.

She's interested in someone else, bub. Stop being a creep and take the hint.

• Cunning, deceit, betrayal and guile... these are the qualities of women