Ideas for a gamer gif for a gamer girl I like?

Yep, just like the tittle on the question says. The girl likes video games a lot. Especially Mario. So I was considering on buying something on that theme. Game related, but I don't know what to buy. She is not technically what you may call girly. So don't know if sending her flowers it's such a good idea for this valentines day. Any thoughts on this? Suggestions

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, last year for my boyfriend I made him a card (I make him a card every year) that had a drawing of a pixelated heart (like for your health/lives) and 'It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!' written on it. Maybe do something similar? Or something on the joke of 'Will you be my gamer 2?' That kinda thing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is not a gamer girl, but one day for fun, I introduced her to Diablo 2, playing multiplayer over battle. net.

Suddenly I turned my wife into a supernerd. I caught her playing in the middle of the night, at like 3 am in the morning, when she was supposed to go to work at 7 am!

She also said the most romantic gift I ever got her was a Windforce bow (one of the rarest items in the game). I was like, "What have I done? I turned my wife into a video game monster."

Then I had nightmares where we were trapped in a dungeon and I was trying to find a way out, and she had to collect all the coins in the dungeon and all the loot on the floor, also comparing whether a new helmet matched her armor or not in the mirror while I was screaming, "We have to run! We're going to die here!" And she's like, "Hold on, I need to check if this enchanted helmet matches my outfit enough to make the stat boost worthwhile."

0|0
    0|0
    • So my suggestion, if your girlfriend is anything like this, is good old classic Diablo 2 if you don't mind turning her into a total addict.

What Girls Said 1

• You could always search for something mario and peach related, considering they're supposed to be a couple.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her her fav. anime... and make a gif out of that.

0|0
    0|0