Ideas for a gamer gif for a gamer girl I like?

Yep, just like the tittle on the question says. The girl likes video games a lot. Especially Mario. So I was considering on buying something on that theme. Game related, but I don't know what to buy. She is not technically what you may call girly. So don't know if sending her flowers it's such a good idea for this valentines day. Any thoughts on this? Suggestions

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, last year for my boyfriend I made him a card (I make him a card every year) that had a drawing of a pixelated heart (like for your health/lives) and 'It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!' written on it. Maybe do something similar? Or something on the joke of 'Will you be my gamer 2?' That kinda thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is not a gamer girl, but one day for fun, I introduced her to Diablo 2, playing multiplayer over battle. net.

Suddenly I turned my wife into a supernerd. I caught her playing in the middle of the night, at like 3 am in the morning, when she was supposed to go to work at 7 am!

She also said the most romantic gift I ever got her was a Windforce bow (one of the rarest items in the game). I was like, "What have I done? I turned my wife into a video game monster."

Then I had nightmares where we were trapped in a dungeon and I was trying to find a way out, and she had to collect all the coins in the dungeon and all the loot on the floor, also comparing whether a new helmet matched her armor or not in the mirror while I was screaming, "We have to run! We're going to die here!" And she's like, "Hold on, I need to check if this enchanted helmet matches my outfit enough to make the stat boost worthwhile."

• So my suggestion, if your girlfriend is anything like this, is good old classic Diablo 2 if you don't mind turning her into a total addict.

What Girls Said 1

• You could always search for something mario and peach related, considering they're supposed to be a couple.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her her fav. anime... and make a gif out of that.