Why do guys like rough sex so much?

I mean not that I don't enjoy it but the guy I slept with last night left me with bruises all over

Most Helpful Guy

• Because a whole bunch of girls whine about how "their guy is not rough enough"

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, if you don't like it, I'll gladly take him off your hands.

What Guys Said 17

• sex makes us aggressive, generally speaking. It's one of those "not just the destination but the journey" things. Sex is so much more satisfying if I put some physical effort into it. Kind of like how you sleep much easier and deeper if you had an active day.

• They watch too much porn and they think that's the proper way of having sex. You can blame that book of 50 Shades of Gray.

• Different people like different things. Some women love seeing bruises on themselves after a night of sex.

• If I'm not aggressive enough my wife will get cranky lol.

• Don't assume we all like that, we aren't clones.
    Some like my self mainly go straight into oral alone.

• we dont always... but actually most girls seem to like it rough as well... or at least gentle to start with... then much harder and rougher

• I don't like rough sex. I love the passionate (and more gentler) sex.

• Some guys just like it that way more than others. They find it more enjoyable or more pleasurable because they can be more controlling

• we like to see things jiggle.. And "beat the pussy up" you know... To live up to societies standards and what not

• It's what a lot of girls want

• Depends on the guy. I don't like it rough, even when I prefer being dominant.

• Because it reminds us of the ancient way humans used to reproduce, by rape.
    It's in our genes.

• It feels good to dominate.

• A girl hit me with her ellbow once. When does rough start? We were pretty active and it just happened. How exactly did the bruises happen?

• omg so rough haha

• Emh. Honestly I find this is more of a female enforced preference.
    If we're not rough and dominate we're not as appealing.

That said I might be talking out of my arse, I actually enjoy being a little rough.

• I don't like it but some guys may get a power trip from it though

What Girls Said 4

• What did he do, exactly?

• I guess it's the animalistic side in them 🐯 It's kind of in their nature 😅

• If you really love someone you don't cheat on them. Just saying.

• Supposedly, their skin isn't as sensitive, so sometimes I think it's not on purpose. I just don't think they know their own power at times.