So there's a guy, what to do?

Ok, basically, i have recently come to terms with the fact that I'm gay, and there is this openly gay guy in my school that i'm slowly developing a crush on, but because im in the closet, I have no idea how to get him to notice me? Everybody is pretty homophobic around here, especially my family, which is why I want to stay in the closet, plus me and this guy aren't really good friends, we occasionally talk, that's it. I also dont really get on with his friends. What the hell do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well a good place to start is to start talking to him. Maybe become friends first.

Most Helpful Guy

• unless you want to be known as that faggot couple in high school id be quiet until you leave and go on grinder or something lol, not being offensive by the way but if their are homophobic people they will think that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would suggest trying to talk to him when his friends aren't around. Just to get to know him a little better for now. Try to take it slow and see where it goes.

• Just take it slow, man - just casually talk to him about something in the school and see how that goes!