Gentlemen, out of these 6 ladies who would you pick as your Valentine date?

This is just a fun question, not meant to be intense of over thought. Just a simple and fun question.
So, out of these 6 ladies who would you pick to go on date with?

Becca Tilly

Joelle "Jojo" Fletcher

Lauren Bushnell

Amanda Stanton

Emily Ferguson

Calia Quinn

Most Helpful Guy

• emily they all wear makeup though. people who wear makeup - it warps their physical features for example turns hard lines into curves etc

as a result you dont really know who your looking at

you might be REALLY attracted to girls who have oval eyes for example but that same girl is wearing eye shadow? which makes her eyes look rounder or something'
    you might REALLY like her but you can't see her real face and as a result you dont like her

its like if you like blondes a lot and some blonde dyes her hair brunette
    you dont like her as much
    you might not even want to date a brunnete! there's nothing superficial about that
    nothing superficial about guys liking big butts or girls liking athletic guys
    its just what you like its personal
    people are so naive in the world.
    the naive dont know when they hurt themselves and most of them never find out

• also once the makeup comes off the guy looses attraction women SHOULD want a man to want to be loyal to the REAL her not the tons of chemical and plastic by products on her face.
      we fall in LOVE with REAL people not their "avatars"

the world wants women to fall in love with their avatars with makeup etc etc because it makes $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

in my opinion people shouldn't wear makeup unless there's some kind of special event or theyre already taken and want to experiment otherwise the people you attract dont know who you REALLY are they see a DRAWING

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Jojo looks so cute. But they all look a little annoying for some reason.

What Guys Said 40

• ehh... they're all hot and wouldn't give me the time of day. But none of the captured me.

• Joelle Fletcher nicely toned arms lol looks like she would be fun to like cuddle with if it got to that.

• I watch the bachelor lol
    Caila and Emily are the hottest by far. Caila is wayyy attractive

• Watch with my gf**

Almost forgot that important detail lol

• The producers influence the drama like crazy, it's kinda ridiculous

• All are beautiful but I do not pick on looks but on personality.

• Joelle "Jojo" Fletcher

• I'm not attracted to any of them truth be told. There not ugly or anything there just. What ever your average pretty girl I seen.

But I guess emily because of her clothes It showed how personality and interests so she might cool to talk to.

Or at the very least her music choice might be cool.

No sex with theses girls or kiss lol just sitting on the couch eating chips watching walking dead or something

• I don't know, I haven't talked to any of them...

• Amanda looks the easiest to talk to. She seems like the kind of girl that would laugh a lot and not care how other people view her. She also looks the least judgmental in my opinion :P

• You just gave away the bachlor for those who didn't watch it yet... i hope these aren't the last 6

If they are dont say they are lol

• Haha, okay. Sorry. I didn't think anybody on here watched it, I thought I was the only one lol.

• They all look wicked similar.. Based on looks alone I'd go for the last one.

• I already have the most beautiful, perfect Valentine ever! @apple24

• My gal... I prefer 3 dimensions compared to these two Dim babes.

• well it matters, who is the most kindest and smart of them?

• #1 choice Calia Quinn or #2 Joelle "Jojo" Fletcher

• Neither is my type.

• any of em,

1. emily
    2. amanda
    3-6 not worth rating

• Fletcha'

• Emily-cute AF. I'm a sucker for blondes

• Number 6 niether are really my type though to be honest.

• None of these

• Amanda and emily! Lol😆😆😆

• Rick Sanchez

• All are hot and yet none appeal to me.

• Wow! A lot of choices here! Very tough! I don't know. I'd have to think this over.

• Becca or Lauren

• Calia Quinn. She looks great in that dress. Damn, those legs.

• The one smiling.

• Calia Quinn

• Amanda Stanton is definitely my type.

• None. I have someone else in mind.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 7

• JOJO!

• Am I the only one who thinks they all look like eachother, but with different hair? Maybe the last one looks slightly different.

• Caila is my favorite look wise. Just saying. And she's really sweet and cute.

• the last one, i always love brunette

• EMILYYY

• All white/blonde/brunette. How cliche.

• One's Hawaiian or Asian maybe. Plus, they are all contests on a show I watch and the one's that were left. But, so you know there was a Russian girl and two black girls, one of which was a war vet and someone from Haiti who came to America after her entire family was killed. So, it's not cliché and I didn't pick them personally, they are just the ones that are left. Besides, this is just a fun question or at least it was suppose to be.

• Ah, i see.

• Definitely Emily or maybe Becca.