Am I too nice to get a girlfriend?

Am I too nice to get a girlfriend? All the girls that I have either been in a relationship with or almost have told me I was super nice but they all end up not wanting to date me because they see me just as friends. Am I just friend zoning myself? How do I not do that? Am I too nice to be boyfriend material rather than just a friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should tone it down maybe just a little bit. But dont change much about yourself. A little change is healthy, but only to a certain extent.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not that your too nice it is that your not agressive enough. When you meet a girl that you like you have to flirt with her in someway otherwise she classifies you as a friend. Just practice flirting with girls when you first meet them until you get the hang of it. Ask your female freinds for advice also.

What Girls Said 2

• You probably aren't being too nice... Usually when some guy is using the I must be too nice thing on me it has nothing to do with him being too nice but has everything about being to whinny.

• The guys are actually giving you honest answers on this one, I agree completely.

What Guys Said 5

• Ya u should getting mad spontaneously and throw things

• No, you must remember to be a gentlemen. You are doing everything right, however, you must flirt so you are not friend zoned. Search up how to be a gentlemen with wiki how. Good luck and may good guys never fall to douche bags!

• Don't start that nice guy shit you westerns call " desperate guys " nice guys that's not true. there's no such thing as being too nice to have a girlfriend , man up and get a girlfriend and treat her right with respect

• It's nothing about been too nice, it's how you communicate with women, if you going to speak to her like you are her best friend then mate you're not going anyway, flirt with her and give her the message you want more than just friends, watch YouTube videos that give tips about this subject... they do help

• no because everyone is different. some girls like it and some don't it depends on the girl