How can I know if I really love my boyfriend or not?

so i met him recently we are together for like 2 weeks whenever im with him i feel so happy and that I love him but when we talk on the phone or texting i feel nothing towards him , i really dont know why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe cause you crave physical and/or face to face communication. That could be a good or bad thing depending on how you go about it.
    Good: If you let your emotions build up until you see him, the time y'all spend together would be even more special and most likely more affection.
    Bad: Cheating

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly lust? You are so happy when you are physically with him but as soon as you aren't in his presence the emotions go away... I wouldn't say love cuz that doesn't turn off and on. But it's only been two weeks so just take your time. There's no rush

What Guys Said 1

• Can you see him in the rest of your life?

• im really confused i dont know

• well, thats something you need to think about. if you can't see him in your future, you don't love him. most of the time, if you're having to ask if you love him, you probably don't

What Girls Said 2

• you're still in the euphoric/puppy-love stage; you can't know you're in love with him until you get to know him.

• I don't know. I never know.