Do guys ever get feelings?

Like do guys ever have feelings or something? Like every guy I've talked to would say they like me and make me like them then they'd ignore me like I don't exist. So I'm wondering do guys ever actually like someone or do they not have feelings at all and they just want sex so that's the only reason they'd date someone or like they just like to "play" with people's emotions

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't speak for all guys but I was the type initially who put all the chips on the table for a girl, building dreams of marrying her, having kids, planning ahead all the way to our graves (let's be buried together!) the moment she said she loved me and would agree to marriage.

Then got the most soul-crushing heartbreak ever, wept like a little girl into a pillow every night for about a year, in public I wouldn't cry but would drink like a suicidal maniac, wake up in my own vomit several days later after sleeping for like 96 hours straight suffering from extreme dehydration, then do it all over again.

Then tried sleeping with girls trying to fall in love again, didn't work, got more drunk, drink drink drink drink drink.

Then got over that kind of stupid phase, then fell in love with a girl and got married, and that kind of sums up my whole romantic life.

Anyone, dating is complicated and always somewhat scary, no matter how confident and easy it starts to become as you ask a girl out for the thousandth time. People behave in all sorts of funny ways here, it doesn't mean they're made of steel and have no feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• well... they're human, right?
    Of course guys get feelings too.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, guys do have feelings. It is just many women and society do not care about men's feelings and we are judged for showing them so we keep them in and eventually go crazy because we have held them in so long.

• Also as for the guys that play with girls feelings they suck just like the women that play with men's feelings. Just find a guy that is not like that because we are not all like that. :P

• What the fuck? ... YES!! You chicks are just attracted to womanizing chauvinistic , ladies man type douche bags of course guys fall in love... But on the other hand we don't believe girls at your age are really ready for anything serious because there's way too many options for you at your age so yea society dictates that we appear less emotionally invested to avoid displaying weakness but I don't know your exact situation , but I'll tell you right now with 100% seriousness... I fuckin DESPISE one night stands and ANYONE who condones them! I find them repulsive and I literally lose all respect for someone who indulges in such behavior... They immediatley lose ANY chance they ever had at being my future wife when I find out they use guys for sex... Same Goes for dudes but I don't care about that because that has nothing to do with me... A future girlfriend of mine being a past hoe? NOT happening... Max bodies is like 8-10 ... But Yea I've been apart of 2 1 night stands... I had crushes on both girls... So I didntKNOW it was a 1 night stand until the next day I message them and get no response and realize that they are too embarrassed to say anything to me... Or whatever it is.. But eventually I found out that I've been used and I instantly get over them right away because they didn't deserve me anyway.. So to answer your question... I catch feelings... Actually... If I like a girl.. It usually means I LIKE HER... And yea I will say that I am a minority a lot of dudes have sex with girls for sport... I'm the opposite I ONLY have sex with girls im interested in... So basically I should stop being so easy and never have sex while drunk lol... Make these tricks work for the D I guess... Lmfao

• Strong feelings don't just go away. They take other forms. When the idea that he is valued for nothing other than his masculinity and resources, major components of his personality are neglected.

This neglect turns to apathy, and becomes an internal source of spite that manifests in his actions.

• Well, it's hard to say for guys in general, but I am sure that guys have feelings too.

• Some play with people's emotions to get what they want be it sex or anything else.

Others don't know what they want or freak out when things are going well so they distance themselves thinking it'll protect them when really they're just hurting themselves and others around them.

Either way, both are being selfish, but one does it accidentally.

• Guys are physical in nature, they have emotions but get over it quickly because of their nature but girls/women are intuitive, they are emotional. Yes so both have emotions

• Of course we do. Just the same as women. People think you can judge a person by the surface. Women especially. What happening on the outside is usually the opposite of what's going on inside. The happy smiling guy is usually a mess inside. The cold, hard faced guy is usually a decent guy with a warm heart. The guy that grins too much is usually a wolf in sheep's clothing. It behooves to figure men out. They'd be happier and save themselves a lot of heartache

• Yes guys have feelings and some. No not all of us play with emotions and hearts of the girls

• Yes, we aren't robots. I've been in love before and also been very upset when rejected or ending a relationship.

• Lmaoo yea its in "genes" OP

• Stupid question.. listen to jesting bieber or drake.. perfect example

• Wow you must be young or inexperienced to think such a thing. Of course we do. I say just as much if not more than women. It's the same way women tend to try and make it seem like they don't enjoy, Think about or partake in sexual activities. Showing any emotions or feelings get us judged. We are seen as wea and less of men, so we don't express it. Some of us have actually superseded this so much we stop feeling anything at all.

• We are emotionless autonomans who seek nothing more than sex in life...

That's just not true. We are people and have feelings too. <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="http://i27. tinypic. com/24wh7rp. jpgwww.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-merv/shades.gif
    We just do a better job not showing it. http://www. freesmileys. org/smileys/smiley-merv/shades. gif

What Girls Said 2

• I've ran into this a lot and I've come to conclusions. Sometime they are playing games. And sometimes we are there until the next best thing- we as humans are always searching for te best thing. And sometimes we get caught in that rotation unfortunately.

• Guys certainly have feelings. They're not made of stone. They're not inherently evil.