What am I doing wrong?

I'm in high school, and I've never even been on a date. I'm pretty (with the exception of braces ugh), smart, and a pretty good person all-around. why can't I get a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• guys at that age are immature at that age... I bet you have heard that before! well in college, same situation! you just have to wait and find the right one. I'm pretty sure many guys would want to ask you out... they are just nervous and not sure what to do. don't worry some guy one day will pluck up the courage and show that he is interested in you. you are young and have many years ahead of you, so don't you worry plenty guys will come in and out of your life. soo just relax, eventually it will happen.

What Guys Said 4

• Braces look good on girls. You aren't trying hard enough.

PS. It's pretty pathetic. Over 45 and still in high school...

• hmm ok so I just graduated last year and I remember if I have seen someone in your description I would think you have a boy friend and or you where to good for me, but if you became friends with a person you like after a wile he'll know you don't have a boy friend and start to wonder do you like him,

• braces are hella cute and mabe yu shud put yourself out there moreee!

• You can date me, you know it's good thing for you, anyway am always hungry for dating with pretty girl but am still virgin as I've never been on date. Am also good looking guy with honest nature and respect the needy of nice sweet girls of your type. You can have several date with me if you can meet me in nepal as am not a rich guy who can reach far places to date with pretty girl. I LOVE U.

What Girls Said 2

• You sound like me in high school-braces and all- :) Don't put so much pressure or yourself to get a date, and you will find it much easier to find one. Focus on being friends with guys first, and they might develop a crush on you and want to ask you out. Also, maybe there might be a chance that guys are slightly intimidated by you because you are pretty and smart, and they don't know how to talk to you.Just talk to guys more, this will allow you to get to know them more and allow them to feel comfortable talking to you. Good luck :)

• i don't agree with the guy above, smh. I have the same problem, but what is your personality like? are you quiet, friendly, or just really out going. most of the outgoing girls get the guys because they are not scared to talk to them, goes the same for friendly girls. if you are quiet they feel like you don't like anyone so they don't approach you. they feel intimidated by quiet girls because they are scared of what you will say, because they don't know you well.