Girls, What does it mean when a girl gives you her number?

Alright, so I just wanted some opinions from some ladies out there. So, I'm not new to dating or anything and I've ask several girls out and been on quite a number of dates. However, this is the first time that -I- have not asked for a girls number. Now, to explain a bit more I don't mean we were in class at University and she gave it to me because she wanted a study partner or because we've talked a lot. First time meeting this girl, I ended up getting into a conversation with her as I was doing work in the library and saw what she was reading.

After awhile I stepped away to use the restroom, when I returned she had written down her number on one of my notebook pages.(Or at least I assume that's when she did it.) I however, did not notice until after we finished talking and I had to head to my late night class.

Now I'm just curious, what exactly this means from a female perspective; was this just something she did so we could continue this as friends or was she hoping for something more. Let me know what you girls out there think.

What Girls Said 1

• It means she wants to give you a chance.