Do guys really fall in love and enjoy talking to girls?

Lately I've been feeling like guys only talk to girls for sex and it makes me not want to open up as much with guys. If I'm hanging with a guy I might see a future with do I ever open up or just keep it light? Do you guys actually want to really learn all about us? Please elaborote on what I'm getting into! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol... Everyone is different... But I've noticed that girls really only actually look at people who are you know confident , with confidence comes ego (usually) with ego comes the "I can have any girl I want attitude" and starts playing chicks like a game (because that's all it is really anyway) you girls play games, so these guys have adapted to your games and do it for sport, there are other guys less fortunate for a multitude of reasons, but you are less likely to look at or talk to the because the labels "weird, creepy, outkast, loser" which aren't at all true... Lost maybe... But not anything else really... So basically your stuck in that shit until you literally ANNOY these guys... You poke and poke and poke and sooner or later he's gonna start to think that you MIGHT maybe be interested in him... He won't believe it at first.. For quite some time perhaps.. But he will treat you with respect... And that's the bottom line... These "nice guys/whatever you refer to them as" just because they are spineless doesn't mean they are hopeless... People change everyday all they need is a reason... You can be that reason... You women don't understsnd how much power you have to fully transform a boy into a man... So basically... Find one you think you can mold into the perfect guy... Don't be too pushy let him be himself... But yes... I am a more emotional man... And because of that I get made fun of and belittled constantly... But I've cometo terms with the fact that I am a passionate and a hopeless romantic man... And I will always preffer cuddling and 21 questions over kissing for hours and hours... Sex nah sometimes that's just the only option hahHa... But yea I love getting to know girls... I just get nervous and trip over my own words In my mind so when I go to open my mouth literally nothing comes out... And I just look away and pretend like I wasntabout to say something... Yea stupid right? Well not to toot my own horn... But what I lack in confidence and self esteem I make up for in lovingness and willingness to compromise... I'm understanding and compassionate.. And I don't do much.. I'm emotional so I don't have many friends.. I have no sense of direction in life.. So yea all I do is works and hang out at my house and at some of my friends parties... Nothing else really, dive bar like 5x a year... Club like once a year... So yea.. I'm not someone you can find without knowing someone i know

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they do. They are human-beings as well, you know.

What Guys Said 11

• Not this again! Yes of course guys fall in love and enjoy talking to girls. If a girl only meets guys that want sex and never meets guys that want love then she is attracting the wrong guys for some reason and she needs to work out why.

• Well I very much enjoy talking to women at any time.. but to fall in love, I do not think so, she would have to be something very very special and have one of the greatest personalities ever.. I have been or thought I was in love a few times.. it was more lust on both our parts.. then love

• Yes sweetie I promise there are good guys out there. I don't even pay attention to girls bodies when I first meet them, it's all about what's in their head not under their skirts.

Now that doesn't mean I don't like sex. But to give you an idea my girlfriend who is 2 1/2 years younger than me and I have been dating for 7 months and never once have I brought up sex. We're both under 18 anyway. Keep looking and you'll find the right guy, I promise. :)

There is some guy out there who wants to know every little detail about you and will love you for you.

• As a matter of fact - statistically guys fall more often and faster in love than women.

www.independent.co.uk/.../...al-words-9873491.html

• Of course guys fall in love and enjoying talking to girls. Guys would talk to girls that they don't have the urge to have sex with. U can open up and talk about yourself, but it doesn't mean u have to open up your legs. Meaning u can openly talk but u don't have to give sex if u don't want to. I love to talk to girls, any girls even those I'm not attracted to.

• I did in my life and now I am done braking my butt over a girl she can work on me

• no. we hate it and just wanna kill every girl we see.

• Great question, I love talking to women but seems they think I only want sex. I actually enjoy conversations makes the world a beautiful and interesting place, learning about other people and getting different takes on situations or opinions.

• True. But u dont have to obliged to what they want from u so juz refused whatever uncomfy offers they ask u. Stay true to urself and do whats right for u and not for them. if they bring that shiz up, juz say u dont like it.

• Yes we do, why wouldn't we. I personally find it is also the same way for women. All they want is what they can get out of me. Sex, money, attention, etc. I don't feel like women actually care about men just what the can get out of them. It's why I don't date.

• You seriously need to meet more guys. You shouldn't have this doubt from experiences from a very small sample of guys.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you mostly meeting guys online?