Do you think good guys/good females are suffering cause of bad guys/bad females?

The reason why I ask this question is woman who have been contiously hurt by "bad guys," and have been mistreated by so many douchebags have started to lump guys into a category. Or they blow things out of porportion and assume stuff. For instance, if a guy shares a dirty joke she automatically assumes he's just another dirt bag.

Do you think nice guys are suffering and are misjudged because of what bad guys have done?

I am sure guys are misjudging females now because of other females who have done them wrong.

So do you think a majority or some people are ruining it for their gender?

• Yes they are!
    100% (7)89% (8)94% (15)Vote
  • No they aren't.
    0% (0)11% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
0|3

What Guys Said 3

• This video (below) . . . that's all I'm saying. I let Hitler do all the thinking

33. media. tumblr. com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400. gif

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I am a good guy and yet so many women treat me like total rubbish. Before anyone insults me. NO! I am actually a good guy not a "self entitled nice guy". I honestly wonder why I even bother with women and all their shit. Sorry but that is how I feel. :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a mixed opinion on this, i am neither good or bad. There are some things which i just don't tolerate or won't do, And people sometimes people think I am bad which i am really not.

in my opinion being nice gets you no where, people take advantage of you and don't take you seriously. But being bad you can get away with a lot of stuff which society deems as bad which really isn't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.