(Petite girl) Is my size a problem?

I'm 5'2" average weight, healthy and fit. Would be considered on the smaller side, is this a problem? Sex wise? In general? Would you date a girl my size? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, hypothetically. I mean I'm married, can't be dating people, but if I was single, that was close to my ideal type (I tend to like a tad taller, but small and petite, small boobs, long neck, slender arms, legs, this sort of thing, but my wife is that kind of figure, just a couple inches taller). And my ideal type was formed by dating all kinds of women with varying body types, and I found petite to be my favorite.

Also can't speak for all guys, but I've seen similar questions posed on here, and a whole lot of guys are into this aesthetic, so it's not just this old weirdo.

• Mostly petite is an awesome thing to a whole lot of guys, don't believe all the hype about big boobs and bums (that's also appealing to some, but not all, and there might be just as many into petite). So it's not worth being all self-conscious about it, and potentially rather proud of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a bit taller than you. I'm 164cm tall, 48kg, so I'm also on the smaller side. My boyfriend happens to be 190cm. Yes we have a huge height difference. In general, people say we're a cute couple, there's not much of a problem with anything. When we kiss I have to crane my neck a lot and he has to bend down, but what is there that we can't do for love? :P
    Sex, there's not much of a problem. There are some positions we struggle with like standing doggy, but then we compromise by me kneeling on the bed while he stands up.
    Overall, we have no issues. ^^

What Guys Said 2

• Never a problem, at least not for me. I have seen playmates or pornstars with this kind of physique. I would totally date you.

• I'm 6'5" and my last crush was about your size :P
    it might be a bit weird at first but I don't care too much about it

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same height, I've been told i'm small but not overly small, never have had complaints.