Is this the end?

Is this the end?

Long story short, I met a lovely lovely guy and we went on three amazing dates. But he's been super quiet which is weird because he was ringing me/texting me a lot so. I kept seeing him on social media but he wasn't messaging me so after over thinking and silence for 2 days, I decided to just message him and ask what was going on. He replied saying "Hey.. Sorry I haven't messages you. It's been a rough couple of days I won't lie. It's family related, I don't really want to go into it. I'm gonna be a bit busy for a little while trying to figure stuff out. I'll be honest, between work and that I'm really not going to have a lot of time. I don't know how long this will last either. Sorry about this, I just need to prioritise family right now x" Now I'm not sure if this means we're done or he just needs a time out? I don't know Opinions?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You know, if he is into you, he will put effort into getting you. Sorry, but just forget about him. It can mean many things.