Most girls my age want to date older guys, so who does that leave for me to date?

I'm 19 years old, and most girls who are 18 or 19 want to date guys who are in their 20s. The girls who are into me are high school girls, but it's not really all that feasible to date them for a variety of reasons. So what girls are guys who are freshmen and sophomores in college supposed to date?

What Girls Said 1

• In the state where I live, the age of consent is 16, so technically guys your age can date girls that young without legal issues. I know there are other issues, too, like that they have a different lifestyle and such. That said, if HS girls are crushing and you want to get pussy, you're going to have to go where you can get it.

I don't really get why guys like you have such a hangup about this. If the girl is of age and she's into you, what's stopping you? Seriously? Most men would die to have a chance with hot young women. Me and all of my gfs (who are all gorgeous af) had crushes on older guys when we were 17. I was done with HS boys by the time I was a junior, and my crush was this muscled up grown man at my gym.

So you need to stop complaining about who *doesn't* like you and ask out the girl who *does* like you. She and you will be glad you did.

• It's not that I think I'm above that, it's just that there's a lot of problems with it. I'd prefer to date a girl who was in college. I'm worried that if I do date a younger girl I'll be labeled a creeper.

• It's true, my self-esteem has dropped since I haven't been with a girl in college. I've tried to build it back up with fitness and weight training. I lift 5-6 times a week and I've gained about 20 lbs of muscle since I started college. I look good, but I'm just reticent about asking a girl out who's that young.

• LOL you need to get pussy, seriously! I've met so many guys like you who are totally hot but have such low self-esteem. I don't get it. Like y'all have everything going for you but you just don't believe girls like you or something. Just go out, find a girl, and start pursuing. Girls gain attraction for guys who pursue us. You just need to harden the fuck up and do it. I know that sounds harsh, but it's better than being one of these lonely guys who never gets laid and lets his self-esteem drop to zero. Nothing increases a guy's self-confidence like pussy lol. I've actually fucked a friend of mine just to get him more confident so he could go out and get a girl of his own. It seriously works. Just do it. Girls need good guys like you to be pursuing, not sitting on the sidelines pouting. Bury it in a girl and I promise your outlook will totally improve lol.