I'm 15 years old and never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy, what is wrong with me?

Okay so, I'm 15 years old and never had a boyfriend. I know I shouldn't be worrying about guys at my age but it just kinda hurts. My friends talk about how their first kiss went and stuff, and I'm just really upset that stuff like that never happened to me.. I just feel like I'm the ugly girl no one can love.. Guys at my school aren't my type, there's one guy that's my crush but he has a girlfriend and he's wayyyy out of my league.
I tend to fall for older guys between 17 and 23.. So that also sucks.. Sorry if I sound like a stupid girl but I just feel like I'm gonna be forever alone.
What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear. I am a guy who had one relationship in his life with only one woman 11 years older than me. Do not worry bout it, you're beautiful, that is for sure. I do not know you as a person though so I would lie if I wrote anything about your personality or character. But remember, we all get hurt, we all didn't accomplish things we wanted, but the best thing we can do is to always try to improve ourselves, for the sake of improvement... not to be liked more from others. I am totally insecure about my looks, and my self-esteem is close to zero (bout appearence)... this though doesn't ever stop me from becoming a better person. Keep up and live your life, and good or bad as may it sounds, life is harsh, and will be harsh, it is up to you to shape yours into your image!! ;)

What Guys Said 17

• chill... you are 15, many haven't had a boyfriend at your age or their first real kiss. you look beautiful, that's definitely not the problem. and being attracted to guys 2-3 years older isn't a problem either. just wait a bit... if you socialize you will find your guy soon enough :)

• Don't worry you are only 15 - There is loads of time for a first kiss, boyfriend etc - You look really cute so I am sure lots of boys will like you - As for the 17 to 23 year olds, be careful and only do something if you are sure about it

• pretty sure that nothing is wrong with you.

• Nothing is wrong with you. There are countless amount of people like you... and oh yeah, you're 15 what did you expect? lol

• Ummm... your 15 not a biggie!

• Oh well when I saw this question I thought you are my sis, but you are good looking, shouldn't be worried and just wait for the right guy. Nice guy always being so late, you will have a boyfriend soon and following me if you want.

• Nothing is wrong with you. You just have to be patient. I was 16 myself and there are other people who are even older. You'll find the right guy if you wait for him. :)

• if this is you in the pic you are just fine and don't worry about having a kiss or a boyfriend (just like i say everything is sweet when it comes at the right time) don't rush it , take care of yourself and looks and he'll come runing to u

• Umm take my number
    Can't help more than that :P
    LOL
    You still have time !

• Nothing wrong with u don't let society get to u its normal in some countries you don't get to kiss a bit until he is your husband

• You are too young to be dating anyways. Be patient.

• Nothing that is normal.

• omg you're very beautiful

• Dress like a slut = you'll have 10000000s of guys and boyfriends

• Hi
    I'm a guy and I have the same problem.
    P. S: you're cute

• if a 15 yo asks that i dont want to know what 20 yo virgins say

• You are too young to be dating.

What Girls Said 9

• At 15 years old talking about being "forever alone" sounds beyond ridiculous. I'm not saying that to make you feel bad, I'm only saying that because at 15, you're still extremely young. What's the rush? This doesn't mean you're unattractive or unlikeable. Stop comparing yourself to your friends, that's one of the worst mistakes any kid can make. Just relax, focus on school, hang out with your friends, etc. but don't try to rush anything. You have plenty of time to worry about guys and kissing later on when you're older :)

• I never had mine until I was 18. You're FINE. You don't need it right now. You have plenty of time and life left to live. Just focus on more important things.

• Learn to be independent. Learn to love yourself. You simply don't need a guy to be happy and guy doesn't need a girl. Its not a need its a want. When you grow up you will be so much happier. I know i was. I mean sure didn't have a boyfriend like a real one but I was happy with what I had. My books..., my games... haha my burger. And no ones gonna take that away. Not my gag or my heart. I have me and its me against the world. You control your feeling so decide. Boy was that long! PEAACE!

• Nothing is wrong with you. Take it as a blessing that you've been single this long. Most relationships at your age are simply temporary, and don't even last around a year. Just focus on developing some self esteem and high confidence since you're asking what is wrong with you. You aren't ready to date, until you're going into the relationship knowing you're a more precious than diamonds yourself. So when you finally do date, you won't get used.
    Much love <3

• You shouldn't worry, really.
    Honestly, sometimes I felt like you when I was 13 or 14, but we don't need to rush the things. When it will happen it will happen. It's not like you're 30 and still haven't kissed.
    By the way, I like your face. 😍

• There's people who go until they're 19 to do that stuff, honey. It's not anything wrong with you! There's going to be a guy who will REALLY appreciate it when he finds you!

• There is nothing wrong with you never rush for a kiss I think it is better to wait for the right person I wish I did just wait for the right time then it will come when it is supposed to happen be patient

• Just mess around with a guy ur age!

• Stupid girl. Don't put your pic here