I'm dating a guy who has so much in common with me and sometimes it bothers me. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I've been dating this guy for about a month already. we have so much in common. I've heard the saying opposites attract. Is it a good thing we have a lot in common?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that would be a good thing since it's easier to keep having conversations and talk about the things you have in common and like or enjoy. Forget what someone else had said about opposites attract. Because if that was always the case then would you rather be around someone that have very little to absolutely nothing in common with you, and even if there personality is a huge opposite of yours? If you made it to one month then just keep it going for as long as possible, who knows? Maybe you already found the right person you potentially can be in a committed long term relationship with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would that bother you? That's a really positive thing. I'd rather be with someone similar to me, rather than someone different.

What Guys Said 7

• Definitely a good thing

• you need to challenge eachother. make sure your common interests are indeed INTERESTS and that he's not just agreeing with you to make you happy. that is where that opposites attract saying comes from partially. its at least how i interpret it, but it doesn't have to be opposite to be a good connection

• Generally only thrill seekers date their respective absolute literal opposite when it comes to relationships. Most of those relationship end like a atom bomb xD as it seems to be almost non stop fighting.

Just be happy and content ^w^

• Well sure opposites attract but positives attract more, meaning that it's not a bad thing you have lots in common but get to know him better and you might find some stuff that you to don't share.

• I am kind of reserved person but my G. f is open minded and very talkative. We fight twice a week but when ever I say sorry She is good to go and thats what makes me crazy to kiss her whole night if I can THE point is yep opposite is good thing in most cases.

• Lol. Is this a serious question?

• If you feel like he is copying you with some things just so that you will like him more, you should probably tell him that it bothers you. If you 2 just happen to be like that, then I think that's a good thing.

What Girls Said 0