If a guy/girl rejected you, would you talk to that person again if you were to ever bump into them?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how the rejection went. If she was all nice and direct about it then i will respect her even more and would love to see her again (which happened to me before).

But when the girl does it in the most horrible way possible, and gets all weird about it, and not even answer the text that asked her to go out, then i would be kinda disgusted to see her again and probably would want to avoid her vision. Or if i do see her again and we happened to say hi for whatever reason, i'd be way more coldhearted and not give her a lot of attention.

But either way, it really depends on the guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would but I would keep it subtle. Once I tried and you rejected me then thats it. If there is to be a second chance , you have to try twice as hard.

What Guys Said 3

• Obviously I will talk to them. BUt I won't "keep talking" to them. Nothing more than a polite greeting- "hey, what'sup with you? " etc. Besides that also depends on HOW they rejected me- politely or rudely.

• No, never, unless they talked to me first.

• Maybe a "hi"
    That's about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure. I stayed friends with both the guys who rejected me. Why should I be mad that they didn't want to date me? :P

• Yeah, just because you were rejected doesn't mean you can't be friends. Or at least friendly.

• Yes I would at least cuz they did nothing bad they just maybe didn't have feelings for you or just were not ready for anything and i actually would try to be friends with them

• I will if needed :)