Why don't white guys like white women?

One of my friends told me that while guys don't like white girls, they prefer Asian or latin women over white women, why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad experience with white women causes this. I think it has more to do with culture than race though. I have seen white women do so many hurtful things to their men I was about to give up on all women. Then I met the first happily married guy I have ever known. He was married to an Asian woman raised in another country. You could even see the love in his eyes when he talked about her. Then I met several Mexican women, and saw how well they treat men.

Most women in white society get offended at the idea that they should be grateful for a guy that treats them well. Despite the fact that everyone wants to be appreciated for treating their partner well, most women brought up in white cultures think they should be able to take being treated well for granted, and then demand more on top of that in order for the guy to prove himself.

I think most white guys are attracted to white women. They just like how women from other cultures tend to treat men better. Men in our culture don't even have value as a father, as it is now politically incorrect to think a single mother can't do as well on her own, and since she knows she will get custody, means that she won't have any problem ripping the family apart the moment her husband stops kissing her ass. What sane man would want a relationship with a woman that has been raised to have so little value for men?

The only time in my life I have ever heard a woman suggest a man to take a lower paying job because it was safer, was from a foreign woman. I am sure there are good white women, but the odds of finding them is harder than finding a girl raised in another culture that does value men.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's their preference.

Honestly, I think the "preference" word is often over-used and is a big cover up for covert racism (hidden and out of sight hatred for another race).
    In your friend's case he probably has self hatred and is not willing to admit it.
    How can you find your own phenotype undesirable?
    I guarantee along with saying he finds other races more attractive he'll probably have negative stigmas associated with his own race which drives him away from them.
    I've noticed this about people that refuse to date their own race.
    Of course, they're not willing to admit it because they want to paint a acceptable picture for society.

• i don't know i'm half white and i love my dad but i've honestly never found white men sexually attractive although i have white male friends and relatives and i like their personalities and how they are (of course there are things that bother me but same with Asian guys and i have continued to be sexually attracted to them)

• Which race do you mostly look like
      And is it possible you're more in tune with your Asian (Japanese) culture than your White (whatever ethnicity your dad is) culture?

• i came out looking Asian and i guess i prefer Asian culture but i grew up with both and in america. there are aspects of both that i like and dislike. i think i prefer Asian culture more because i find the men attractive. it's incentive for me to accept the parts i dislike.

What Guys Said 48

• Yes, because no white guy has ever dated a white girl...

Don't be so fucking stupid...

• what is this fuckery

• You realize most people date within their own race right?
    As in... the majority of white guys are dating white women.

• No, he just doesn't want to date her, so now all men are racist

• @M_A_X
      Lol wouldn't be surprised, one white guy says no... all of a sudden all white men have chosen to not date white women xD

• Right? What she's basically asking us to do is read one person's mind, and we've never even met the guy. This isn't a societal trend or something we can comment on. It's literally "this one guy I know"

• Because y'all smell funky.. I'm kidding obviously. I just think more and more people care less about race and just date whoever the hell they like.

If I was to date an Asian girl it isn't because I hate white girls or hate being white. Same goes for a black girl, latina, etc.

• White women tend to be more self absorbed and unable to please, commit to, or compromise with their man. At least that is what a lot of men probably originally thought, and then they just developed an attraction to other types of women. Maybe that's just their attraction too

• I like white women so that is false. Your friends statement is very generalized and not true for every guy haha

• Tell him I married a white girl.

• Its the mystery behind another racial groups culture. As well the extreme facial differences.

Source: All the friends I have who are in mixed ethnicity relationships.

• Most do but a sizeable portion doesn't and in my experience that's because many white women have selfish, entitled personalities and make you work so hard while giving little to nothing back. My least favorite type of girl is American, white. I've never really had good experiences with them.

• LOL the friend is wrong

• Lol we like white girls too

• Your friend is wrong. I like white girls.

• I like most if not all women of all races.

• Because the patriarchy.

• We should put you in a zoo so white people don't go extinct. You don't mind right? Maybe we can keep whites alive by using in vitro fertilization. When you have a baby we can broadcast it on news networks like we do with panda bears now... Are you game?

• I'm the whitest man in existence and I prefer White women. Your friend is an idiot, no two people have the same sexual tastes.

• White guys usually do prefer white women but since non white women like Asian women happen to be much easier to get for white guys than white women, a lot just focus on approaching them than white women.

• wut.. they do

• Honestly as cheesy as this sounds, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There's no other way to put it. Generalizations are stupid

• These questions baffle me.

• White guys don't like white girls because white guys like white girls! Think about what this statement mean, once you get it, you won't have to ask again.

• She probably is an idiot. I strong prefer white or latina women.

• Your friend doesn't know what they're talking about.

• why are there so many stupid race questions on gag?

• That's a lie... Stop generalizing

• on the other hand i dont like Asian women at all.

i prefer white then black then latin

• not true. I won't date anyone that isn't white.

• Maybe he likes them cuz Latins have a tan and most of them are brunette <3 and Asians girls are really cute looking.

• dam it ! I hate this guys I mean really when did we stop handing out the white guy prefrence memos !!!

I mean for god sake guys we gotta get our selves sorted out here ! geez !

• Your friend is full of shit.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 14

• Hmmm.. Well that's very strange indeed.. How come my "White" husband married me.. And am "White" as well.

• You sure? I am a non White girl and from what I have noticed, the ones who say so are the ones who know they can't get their own women. So they have to switch their preference to others. This is why I would be so aware when any of them claim that they are attracted to me. I'd thank them but I would never believe what they say.

• I am not sure... Which one are we talking about.

• That's a generalisation, it's not true

• I live where there is a lot of diversity and I see white couples all the time. Besides, anyone has the right to choose anyone.

• It's not true

• Eh it's not true 😅 You can't generalize like that since everyone has different preferences and trust me when I say that most guys don't care about race as long as the girl is attractive 😄👌🏽

• I haven't had this issue

• that's not the majority

• Generalization

• Your friend can't speak for ALL white guys.

• Err, preference may have something to do with that, very simple, it's not rocket science lol

• Most white guys want white women

• That's not true 😂😂😂