How to not come off as an asshole?

Okay so normally I don't care but I have been told that sometimes I come off as an asshole to people who don't know me and that I look very pissed off all the time. Their is this girl I like (alot) who I would like to talk to and I was wondering what I could do to not come off as an asshole. Its not intentional so I am genuinely asking for help. A female point of view would be appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean by an "ass-hole"?

• I come off as mean, sarcastic and short tempered which I really am not, also I have a crease on my forehead which makes me look pissed off, and thats something I can't do much about.

• Sarcasm is usually directed at people to insult them. I think if someone genuinely cares about you then they will work on improving parts of their personality so thy don't hut the person they love

What Guys Said 2

• Well just don't be negative. Everyone has their own shit to deal with. Just be positive and talk about them with a smile. Asshole cured!

• Do you think the girl is worried she would come off as an asshole or a bitch? No, because there is no equality. Women make men jump through a bunch of hoops and treat us like shit. Guys are most often polite when rejecting, whereas girls are bitches and humiliate the guy as well. Girls are always playing some SICK mind games. Your level of asshole cannot compare to theirs... they are far worse... They are taking advantage of your sex drive

Fuck dating and FUCK relationships.