He could not get it up.. Now What?

This guy at my job and I have been hanging out a lot lately and we talk almost everyday. We go on a few dates and one date we tired to have sex but he could not get it up at all. That night was just embrassing. He was embrassed and unhappy but there was not much I could do. I left that night and we hung out a couple days later at his house. He tried to have sex but I was not having a repeat of the other night so I declined. His friends came over and I met them. After that we talked the next day about work and that was it. I have not spoke to him in 4 days. He sent me a text I replied and he never sent anything back.

I went into work today (on my off day) to buy food and didn't say Hi to him becuase we have nothing to talk about. He calls me after work asking me why I didn't say hi to him. I told him " I dont care if you say hi to me or not. Honestly I have nothing to gain from this" he said " Ok I guess thats just how things are gonna be" I said "Sure"

I been on vacation for the past week and Its been nice and I dont miss him. I kinda just want to put this whole situation behind me and believe it never happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• So your not going to tell him why your being rude to him? He could get it up maybe he was tired or stress. Something communicate and figure out a way you guys could at least say hi and bye. What if you were dry as a desert and he just started being rude to you how would you feel after that. You don't have to have sex but give him an explanation as to why. If everything worked out the way we planned it there wouldn't be issues and a lot of people would be rich and satisfied

What Guys Said 12

• He may have just been nervous and couldn't get it up. It doesn't necessarily mean he isn't turned on by you or has erectile dysfunction. It was probably just a one time thing because he was really nervous or was in the middle of a refractory period if he already did it that day.

But he also made another mistake by making the situation awkward. You didn't help the situation either and even though he may have not been able to get it up, he could have just done you. That probably would've calmed his nerves down and maybe have gotten it up later after he gave you an orgasm or two.

I think the moment has passed now and I don't think it's a good idea to try and fix the situation. Just move on.

• So can I talk to him about it and how I think its best we just dont talk to each other?

• I don't think it's necessary but if you feel that it needs to be done then you can. But maybe it is better if you do since you work with him.

• I'm confused on what your issue is exactly. I mean-- it sounds like you have both defined it as (especially on your front) that whatever could've been wasn't going to happen.

All that can be done now (unless you really want him back) is you just move it on and out it behind you. Most likely you both won't really talk about this thing to avoid awkward conversations... But yeah, life goes on.

• Yes it is really awkward, There has been no talk of a relationship of any kind. We just stopped talking.

• Why are you being so rude to him? What did he do to you?

• It's really hard for a guy - don't make it any worse for him if you can...

• The truth is that he probably watches too much porn. Porn leads to erectile dysfunction and detachment with sexual partners. Look it up.

• I don't understand what the problem is? Like what "Now what?". More like "now nothing". I can promise you that he feels 10 times worse than you.

• He's really embarrassed

• Damon your cold hearted

• Okay, so what exactly is your question?

• Did you try to spell anything for him? Maybe that turned him
    Off? Learn how to spell!

• Maybe you are so ugly that he wasn't turned on.

• So basically you dissed him because he was probably nervous and couldn't perform

What Girls Said 1

• Girl, look... that can happen sometimes.
    It doesn't mean the guy wasn't turned on by you. He probably considered you quite attractive, since he was already down to having sex with you.
    It simply means that he was probably feeling nervous.
    But if you don't want to contact him anymore, then it's fine as well.
    It's up to you.