What puts you off of people, personality and appearance wise?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fakes, snobs, and lame bitches.

• Yes, keep it real. Can't stand pretentious people.

• Thanks for MHO!

• Your welcome, they were all good answers. Some, dare I say a little shallow. Lol. It wasn't easy choosing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll accept anyone, regardless of their appearance, but I try to steer clear of people who are dishonest, have a tendency to steal, or do other dishonest and self-absorbed things.

What Guys Said 8

• Pouting isn't sexy. Females really need to know this.

People that discriminate against others for reasons like race, sexuality, disability, religion etc

• Lmfao 😂 loving your answer. It does make them look a bit stupid. Pouting makes them look like trouts.

• Yeah, but, we can turn that pout from 0 to sexy in about 1.5 seconds by just biting the bottom lip. Don't even try to pretend it's not true.

• @redeyemindtricks Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that...

• If a person is cruel and unkind.

• Personality, if they treat others bad. Physical, stench

• Smokers, Druggies, snobbish girls, prudish girls, 'easy' girls, bitches, unkind, manipulative, controlling

• Lol small tits

• Lol. Are you talking about tits like two cherries on a washboard? Haha. Some guys like small tits other like to get a handful. 😉

• Personality
    when they're just mean for no reason
    apperance i when they dont take care of themselves.

Doesn't matter what size of shape, if you don't take care of yourself.. it's not fun

• Personality! Is a major thing.

• Huge Boobs, and people who judge.

• Lol! Sounds pretty frightening XD

• Do you mind if I message you?

• No I don't mind. Feel free to talk anytime.

What Girls Said 12

• Personality wise, I've found I'm most turned off by dishonesty, disrespect, indecisiveness, clinginess, and extreme passivity. As far as appearance goes, it's a no-go if the guy lacks very basic hygiene and grooming skills. After those things, it's mostly a matter of preferences.

• Personality: no sense of humor, mean, arrogant.
    Looks: too overweight, yellow stained teeth, stinky.

• Yeah, I agree with you. Lack of personality puts me off. It just makes them insipid.
      I love it when people have a good sense of humour, and I like to make other people laugh.
      That smelly and unhygienic that you smell them before you see them. 😷 *boke

• At least go outside to smoke.

• @peachblossomluck if he needed a fag he did go out to smoke. But that's the problem with chain smokers, the smell lingers on them.

• That stern look of disapproval on their face, they are easily frustrated with others: control freak! I know these people are fighting a battle of inner hatred but really no one else wants to be around that.

• I often think people like that could do with attending some anger management classes. If they are cheesed off for some reason then they shouldn't take their anger out on others.

• It makes me think there is a drug addiction or psychological health issue for sure!

• You know, I wouldn't put it past some people. Lol

• Loud and obnoxious people usually.

• Physically : this might sound crazy, but if a guy has long nails, like you can see the white part at the end, I'm out. Nails have to be short and clean for me 😅🙈
    Personality wise : if the guy is rude or thinks he's better than other people. Ew.

• Yes, I'm with you on that one. The longer the nails are, the more dirt gets underneath them.

• People that are rude and very obnoxious basically.

• If people are prone to causing drama, or if they're emotion-driven, I often can't stand to be around them for too long.

• Ignorance, pretending to be less intelligent than they actually are, pushing boobs out when walking aka the duck walk

• The duck walk? That would be funny to see. I think I would end up LOL. I don't really like it when women use their boobs to get places. Some of them want bigger boobs and that's why they do this.

• Yeah, the duck walk is when women stick their ass and boobs out and suck in their stomach. It lakes me lol. I don't really like when anyone uses their bodies to get what they want tbh

• I'm automatically put off by someone who has a terrible personality. As for appearance that doesn't matter.

• Don't like prideful haughty people that think the world centers on them! It has nothing to do with how they look it's the personality that I look at or at least try to , were only human so we can also misjudge a person :/

• When they look high or are ungroomed. :/

• Someone who looks unkempt and dirty, dirty nails, clothes etc.
    Personality, someone who is quick to misunderstand you and think a simple statement is a personal attack. Someone really shy, doesn't smile. Boring monotone voice.
    Dishonesty, big headed, rude to others or violent. Selfish or lacks empathy and kindness.