Guys, hypothetically if you were the guy in my situation, would my behavior make you turned off? Or think less of me?

Say you're seeing this chick for a month, you never stated what you two were but you hung out and have had sex a few times, and then she sends you a message asking if you want to hang out minus the sex. What would you think here?

secondly, If you don't respond for a day, and she texts you nvm. Then the following day she asks to see you that night.

Would you think wow this girl is dumb or needy or would you just be like whatever?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think ok cool, she doesn't want sex tonight. I would be a bit insulted, but I would assume there is a valid reason and perhaps we need to talk.

Second part, I would think she is a bit spun because of the rapid changes, but that early into whatever this relationship is, I would let it slide.

What Guys Said 4

• OuO can we still cuddle? Not sex of course I won't make that kind of move if you dont want to.(My actual legit question I ask my girlfriend when she's not in the mood for sex)

Its normal for me to be okay with no sex but all my relationships touch has been a huge thing. lol

• I would be like what ever and wonder why she even mentioned the sex part since I won't push the issue if she dose not want to that night

• Well, you have just rejected the guy on a very primal level. He is not fit to mate with. Awesome as guys love hearing this.

• Wait so if I sent him a message that was like "Hey! Would you ever want to hang out besides just sex?" he didn't take it as oh she wants to get to know me or she likes me but instead as oh she doesn't like having sex with me?

• Oh, no that would be fine! If you are not cutting him off then it is all good. Make sure you make that clear :)

• She's turning it into something it's not and therefore breaking the rules, I'm out.