Never had a boyfriend, starting to 'feel bisexual' ?

I don't know. I'm really upset right now with my life. Everyone I know is getting into a relationship meanwhile I'm here on the sideline getting absolutely no attention from any boys. There's a girl I know (tomboyish lesbian) and I feel like I'm starting to like her. Maybe it's because I know she's a lesbian and it intrigues me that she might be attracted to me because I'm a girl. All I want is for someone to be attracted to me. I've never had a boyfriend even though I'm constantly hit on and told by people that I should become a model and stuff. So I'm stuck. I can't work out if I'm into this girl because I'm into her or if I like the idea of maybe getting an ounce of attention from her. She is attractive to me though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with experimenting to find out what you're really into. If she likes you, then why not? Thing is though, sounds like you haven't had any indications that she is attracted to you. Don't assume that she'll be attracted to you just because she's a lesbian and you're a girl- lesbians aren't all nymphos. Most of them have standards too, which can arguably be even higher than heterosexual men's standards. If you only feel like you're starting to like her because "it intrigues me that she might be attracted to me because I'm a girl", then that'd be a valid reason to like virtually every other straight guy out there as well, including all of those middle-aged men who you're constantly being hit on by; and that indicates that the real issue here is your lack of confidence, and the desperation for romantic attention which emanates from that. If you're constantly being hit on and told that you should be a model, than you can take solace in the fact that you're actually getting cartloads of attention from boys- they just don't approach you because they think that you're out of their league, too good for them. All you have to do is get off the sidelines, get into that arena, and somehow let the boys get the word that you're available and that 'the right guy' has a chance with you. Once you do that, you'll have all the attentions from boys that you ever wanted, with plenty to spare.

• I lovers this. Very very helpful and made me think about a lot of things

• love*

What Guys Said 2

• If you end up liking girls, that's fine. But don't do it just because you're desperate for love. You'll end just getting tired of hem and your relationship won't last.

Your goal isn't to just get into a relationship. It's to get into a good one. So be patient and you'll find the right person.

• You constantly get hit on BUT you get no attention from boys. Do you see a contradiction in those two statements?

• Hit on but not by the right kinds of people. Usually middle aged men

• Yeah quite a lot but fear rejection

• Well, that's normal. We all fear rejection.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a mixture of both reasons. You think she's attractive so do you want to sleep with her? Can you imagine a life dating or marrying a girl? Think about those questions. Just because you think a girl is pretty does not mean you are bisexual. Anyone can identify an attractive woman but a bisexual can imagine being intimate with both genders.

• I can't imagine sleeping with her but I pictured like sitting and watching movies together or something quite cosy, but anything more than that I don't know if I could do it it doesn't sit right with me.

• Why don't you explain this to her. See what she says.