Am I the only guy that prefers lighter women over darker women?

Am i the only guy that prefers lighter women over darker women?
Lets just be honest here, lighter women seem mroe appealing and beautiful. I can't be alone here

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies perferance!

What Girls Said 10

• I guess it's because everyone has different preferences. Like I prefer taller leaner Asian men over the tall lanky ones.
    Both the girls on the picture are pretty attractive though.

• Lol, let's be honest. You're an asshole.

• Only because you aren't light skinned and i have preferences... rational much... smh

• I think the prevailing opinion is the one you also have... so...
    Kind of a troll question tbh.

• You make the dark skin girls look ugly!

The light girl looks natural and more happly,

The dark skin girl doesn't look so happy and looks a bit mean. But still...

• You're racially biased and whitewashed. You're basically calling girls who are darker ALL UGLY, and I really wished people should stop using the word "preference" frivolously.

• No, you are only ASSUMING that is what i'm saying to make me look like a mean, despicable person

• if i'm such a bad person, why did you reply? do you hate me? hard to tell =/

• you are only making dark skinned girls look bad, if you want to be attractive, have a better mindset. Based on the way you talk, you seem really smart, but you need to realize that in the end, its just MY preference, and there is nothing wrong with that

• I prefer dark skin personally.

• I'm light skin and I don't think what you're saying is right, that light skin girls are more beautiful, but thats whats your opinion like i don't like it when people always say like lighter means more beautiful like no just no

• as long as we both understand that its just a preference and nothing more, no hard feelings right?

• I guess so

• You dont like darked skin girls. But yet in your picture you look dark skined too. What if other gorls said that about you? Every skin tone is beautiful so we all are different.

• I feel like just about every guy prefers light skin girls over dark girls and that does not make me feeling very confident being a darker girl. So yeah I would say your in the majority, unfortunately for girls like me.

• Don't get the wrong idea though, i'm in no way saying dark skinned girls are unattractive, but like you and i both understand, its just a preference

• Yep. Just a preference. 😊

• That first girl too many is dark skin. the first pics she is smiling looking bubbly the second she is giving you sexy face. skin color doesn't matter

What Guys Said 2