Why just me? Never celebrate Valentine's Day? Never have any relation! Why being shy make your life miserable and prevent you from living the life?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is why you need to overcome the shyness so you can live the life you want.

Shyness is not a life sentence that you are forced to endure. Take it one day at the time and work on your issues. You will be amazed for fast a person can change once they have actually decided to change and make a serious effort to accomplish it.

• How? How can she correct a severe case of shyness?

• Of course they have to want to recover. I never argued otherwise. I wholeheartedly agree with your last comment, nonetheless.

• Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you said that.

The reason why I put emphasis on "wanting" is because many people say they want it but actually don't. Or rather, they don't want to do what is required. Sort of like quit smoking - they want to quit but they want to continue more.

Victim mentality can be just as addictive as smoking. It becomes your comfort zone you don't want to leave even if you say you do. That is also why is earlier said it required honesty.

I'm not describing some theories I've read in a book. I'm describing my life and I don't think I'm that different from anybody else.

Most Helpful Girl

• just read my mytake and relax!

What Guys Said 1

• its not just u

cuz ur not in a relationship

because shyness prevents you from stepping out of comfort zone to try out new things that will satisfy what u want in life.

What Girls Said 1