18 years old, and I've never kissed a girl. What do I do now?

I am 18 years old, and I've never kissed a Girl.
This is probably the most embarrassing thing about me, but I don't know what to do to fix it.

I'm definitely not ugly (Been ranked as 7 or 8 ),
I'm very athletic (I've been on swimming for 12 years)
I'm Funny (several have told me),
I'm smart (in nothing but APs),
I'm not socially awkward (I have absolutely no fear of public speaking),
I'm not sexually awkward (rarely masturbate),
I've been told that I'm charming,
I know of several girls that like/liked me,
But I always hit a brick wall whenever it comes to asking them out.

When I was in middle school, I was very insecure. I think that this is when the problems started. I never asked anyone out, and barely ever talked to girls. In highschool, I recognized the problem, and completely turned myself around.
Even after drastically improving myself, I feel inadequate. I know that most people at my school are much more experienced than me when it comes to dating/sex.
I've only been on one date, but she asked me. We went to the movies, and we didn't even hold hands.

I know that as soon as I get to know someone, they'll see my ignorance. I'm thinking of one girl. Oh my God, she is great. Same interests, passions, etc, but she is definitely not a virgin (to say the least).

I feel like I'm starting the race a hour late. The worst of it is that I'm going to college soon (Boston University bound. Go Terriers!).

I honestly do not know where to begin solving this problem. I'm willing to accept any and all advice.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you just haven't found the one. It'll happen when the time is right. I hadn't had my first kiss when I was 18 .. Be patient.

What Guys Said 2

• "I've only been on one date, but she asked me. We went to the movies, and we didn't even hold hands."

Big problem! Never go to movies during the early dating part. You two just silently state at a screen.

Ideally you two do something that has you at a close physical proximity that involves talking and laughing and things of this sort. This can lead to holding hands pretty quickly if you have a connection there in the conversation while walking side-by-side.

It might also help to pick an amusement park or something of this sort, get a scary ride, adrenaline rush and thrill, now you both might be laughing after a nerve-wracking experience, and then it's usually a gateway to holding hands and talking more intimately.

As for virginity, whatever, don't tell them until you get to the bedroom ("too late, gotcha bih, you're going to have to teach me how this works!"). It's usually not a problem unless you make it into one.

• You two just silently state [/stare] at a screen.

• Keep in mind the movie as the worst possible form of date until you two already have a lot of intimacy. With intimacy, you can cuddle in the theater possibly and talk a lot about the film afterwards. Until you develop that, it's just two people staring in silence at a screen for a couple of hours. Her time is really precious at this point, you don't want to be spending 2 hours of it being unable to talk and build a connection.

• Also about making dates more physical so that you can work towards holding hands, teasing a bit can work here. Like if she teases you a bit while you're walking side-by-side, you can push her with your butt, she might push back, now you two have some playful physical contact, and it can lead to more like holding hands.

• Don't worry man lots of people like that, in fact it's probably embarassing because you feel like your the only one you just have to remember that all the other guys in your position feel the same way and don't tell anyone. Just put yourself out there more man