Do looks matter more to women than men?

I saw that some women refuse to talk to ugly/average men, much less date or hook up with them. Some don't want to be seen together.

Most Helpful Girl

• I talk to/hang out with anyone who is polite and interesting, be funny and I'm hooked. Dating, (when I was dating) I wanted to at least find them cute, but many times I didn't at first and their personality changed that.

Most Helpful Guy

• The sad but unfortunate truth. women these days are super picky, they either want the guy and how he looks or the whole package. ok you'll get these women who "claim" that personality wins over her. but the real question is. Can she back those words up?

What Girls Said 2

• men.
    sorry boys.

• I always thought it was the opposite. Men care about looks more, maybe because women have always had a connotation of beauty in history.

You know if we take the typical douchebag attitude, girls would care about the money and guys about the looks.

What Guys Said 2

• looks matter more too women
    the reason why is cause there own looks matter more too them so they connect the two

• I think looks matter about the same to each gender but it depends on the person :)