Guys, Would you be attracted to/interested in a girl who is all the things mentioned below?

Doesn't talk to other guys a lot
Tells you that you're handsome and/or hot
Talks about your favorite player/sports with you not just to make you happy but because she's also a fan
Asks you about your day at work or about your family
Gets jealous a little when you talk to other girls
Gets annoyed when you reply late while you're online
Has told you that you mean a lot to her
Talks dirty with you (sexting) sometimes
Is there for you almost every time you text h

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't believe guys are honestly buying this "clingy girls are psycho" bullshit, clingy girls are more in touch to their feminine side and aren't as brainwashed by the media.

These young guys are going to scammed by a gold digger one day, they will regret having a kid or more with women that either didn't like them or that they didn't really like - and the kids will suffer.

What Guys Said 9

• Intuitively, the behavior you described is typical of the majority of females (apart from the sports thing).

If we were to plot behavioral characteristics of all women in a relationship with a guy and run a regression analysis, these characteristics (monogamous behavior, jealousy of other women, sending sexual signals) would be very close to the regression curve, with a few outliers and exceptions, of course.

Assuming this is true, then from purely a rational perspective I'd accept this behavior. Would I be attracted? Well, there may be an evolutionary explanation as to why women have adapted to behave this way hence why most do it. Therefore, I'm most likely attracted to this behavior because it must be congruent with my desires as a heterosexual male. You wouldn't be wired to do it if that wasn't the case.

Short Answer: Yeah

• yes i would. sounds just like my wife :-)

• I don't like sports. I don't like watching other people do things. I like to do things myself. Don't care how good someone else is.

Don't care for talking dirty/sexting, unless I initiate it. I don't like getting random boners at work or around other men and I also don't get a lot out of sexting in general most of the time.

• you seem perfect minus 5 and 6

• Is she hot doe

• Doesn't really tell much about her, but I would like that.

• yes cause I can

• Sounds slightly immature, but sure why not

• Go Panthers