Should I tell her what I think about her?

I met this girl over Facebook and have been friends with her for over a year and a half now. Were both over 25 and both live in different states but we have a lot in common and decided to meet up finally at a football game that she was coming to town for. In person we hung out that whole weekend and she was very funny, sweet and down to earth type of girl. She gave many signs that she was into me as far touching my arms and joking around with me. After we met it seemed like our relationship as friends was growing. When I don't answer my phone she will leave me long voice mails and at the end of them still asking her to call her. We texted e-mailed and talked on the phone a bit more. A week later I ended up getting her a personalized autograph from a player from that team that we both share a huge passion for. I told her I got her a present and that I wanted to surprise her but that I would mail it to her. She told me to mail it to her job if that is ok so I did. When she got it she called me I couldn't answer I was in the middle of a test at my university. she left me a voice mail saying she started crying because she was so happy. So I called her the next day and she didn't answer but I left a voice mail. I didn't hear from her for about a week. During this time on her Facebook she wrote on her page that she was thankful for someone and sending hugs and kisses to someone. Her status she wrote I ask myself did this guy come from heaven I'm mean wow. I am 95% percent sure she was speaking about another guy that obviously wasn't me. But her status was single still. So when I saw this I knew she was seeing someone else. I'm so confused I thought she was into me. Was she waiting for me to call her? Was this message that she wrote on her Facebook to make me jealous if so why?She never returned my phone call but did I received a text message from her about a week later from my phone call. We texted each other for about an hour about random things but nothing special. I am confused and not sure what to do next? From what I did know from her I was beginning to like this girl. During our friendship I never told her how I felt but I have a feeling she might feel the same as me My friends are telling me I should say something to her?. I mean why would she still keep in contact with someone from another state if she just saw me as a friend? If she is so into this guy she is talking about on her Facebook then why is she still texting me ? Should I tell her how I feel as far wanting her to open up to me a bit more because maybe she feels the same?I Do I need to tell her what I think about her as far as being a great girl and all before she starts to have a relationship with some this other guy that she is talking to see if I have a chance? or should I just stay friends with her and see what happens? This is really tough because its long distance as well. Were about 13 hours away.Help! what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, but 13 hours isn't so bad. Could be worse. I definitely think you should say something to this girl, she may be feeling the same as you but doesn't know how you feel about a long distance relationship. And I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it were you she was talking about on her Facebook page. Tell her how you feel about her before she gets involved with someone else.

• I was thinking about asking her to join me to a concert over there where she stays and just tell her in person because I feel like a punk and kinda creepy to do it over the phone.

• I agree, I think that's a great idea. I as well think its tacky to express any kind of feelings of this nature through any form of communication besides face to face. I think your chances are high, good luck and Have Fun!

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, has it ever occurred that she is hinting to you! Hinting that she likes you! She was flirting with you, she burst into tears of happiness when you got her 'present', then you see "is this guy from heaven" as her Facebook status? She could really appreciate your present. Talk to her! Call her!

• We talked for about an hour last night but I'm still getting mixed signals if she wants to be more than just friends. she has been texting me a lot more. What are some signals you sent to a guy that like?

• To be honest, I'm more of an upfront type of girl. But if I'm shy I usually innocently flirt, mention hanging out and when we do hang out I am more 'touchy' than I would be with my mates type thing!

• im guessing she is talking about YOU. how about this..you post to her FB wall and say something that shows you are having feelings for her..it could be mild like I've been thinking about you today, chat me up sometime...or something more territorial like it was hard to leave heaven but you were worth it. see what happens. good luck! are there any frequent male posters to her wall? no? yes?

• I am sure she was not talking about me her sister left a comment saying that she was happy for her. so am not sure who she seeing or talking about over there. I did talk to her last night for almost an hour am not sure I think she might just see me as a friend.

• Go for it! What's the worst that can happen? She could say she likes you more as a friend. Well, then you know it wouldn't have worked out anyway. You could be pleasantly suprised :)

What Guys Said 2

• bro honestly, just tell her how you feel. you never know if she might be the one. sitting around wondering what might be or could have been won't cut it. if you know what your worth than go out and get what your worth, but you have to be willing to give in 100% of you effort. be confident that she is talking about you. don't be so worked up about that "other guy". sometimes limits like distance or fear, are often portrayed as illusions. go get her.

• Yea totally tell her what's on Ur mind!Its all about the truth!