Guys, Do American guys find Indian women attractive?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, but too bad there aren't many if any in my city it seems... i1127.photobucket.com/.../...i-hot-photos-4-17.jpg (I'd happily show her off in publci)

• Most guys find Indian women attractive. It is us Indian men who are considered universally unattractive and undesirable, by women of all races all over the world.

• Awwww I'm sure that's not true!!!

• Oh, that's pretty good.

• think your question has been answered, and just so you know, us irish guys find indian women very attractive too

• Thank you... I didn't know that... In Europe, men didn't come up to me to talk haha

• well considering you are very attractive i am sure men from all countries would enjoy chatting with you

• Haha that's really sweet of you... !!! Thank you;)

• Some of them are attractive, some are not. I do like their features and I like Malai Kofta but I hate Bollywood... LOL.

• I don't find Bollywood to be good either tbh lol

• Yeah, it's like a movie for 5 minutes and then a 30 minute song... LOL. And sometimes it gets pretty strange like when a guy jumps and he goes really really high up as if the guy was flying.

• OMG hahaha that's funny and true on so many levels lol

• Yes, I used to date an Indian woman for 2 years, but she had to go back to India to marry the man her parents chose for her.

• Of course they think Indian women attractive.

• I am not American, but Desi women, as a rule are stunning

• If by American guys you mean American white guys then yeah, they do.

• Yes I meant Caucasian men here and thanks for the response:)

• I am chill. All I said was be specific, that's all. I don't understand your overreaction. All I did was let you know that not only whites can be Americans so be specific on that. But okay, I'm sorry for saying that even non whites can be Americans.

• Wow okay!!!

• Pretty sure most do.

• Yes! Some are very beautiful!!

• I find the attractive ones attractive.

• For me I would say yes. Most the women I find attractive are from other countries.

• Im indian and be careful with white guys. Few of them are very dangerous

• Really? Yes I can see that here... Many are quite aggressive towards us...

• Like drug addicts and they dont seem like. In india not likely

• Imean like 2 in 10

• Not as often as other ethnicities tbh

• It is depending on the women.

• Like any race se are attractive and some are butt ugly.

• Whatever

• I never insulted anyone... You did kiddo. And please don't be so naive... You were obviously hating on us. Did you really read all your comments on my post?

• Well you're crazy so that's that

• Not especially...

And I don't like all the pretentiousness that comes with the culture...

• Nope

• Yes seriously, Indian women are so gorgeous and beautiful. Their brown smooth shiny skin, curves and beautiful faces are so irresistible :)