Guys, would you date an older girl?

I was gonna ask someone to be my valentine but I just figured out she's 26 (I thought 20 or some). I'm feel a bit intimidated cuz all the guys I know are older than their girlfriends. I also read that women like to have a older (which is mostly likely more mature) guy. Also I'm inexperienced with sex... Should I still go for her?

Most Helpful Guy

• i would date an older girl for sure, im way more mature for my age so i usually get along with people much older than me anyway. ^.^

if anything she can show you a few things if you know what i mean ;) dont let age be any sort of factor when dating, as long as its all legal, go for it. good luck!

• Hm true, its just that all my friends are older than their girlfriend, so maybe they make jokes about it.

• that's just ladd banter, after you dated a while they would ignore that and take the piss out of something new that's happened.

• Oh okay, guess I will go for her then.

What Girls Said 2

• I am see a guy 2 years younger O: !

• 2 years difference is nothing and it's unnoticeable and common.

What Guys Said 3

• It's all okay there's 10yr differences in couples XD a two or five yr difference shouldn't matter. Just listen and seem interested in her.

• 2 years older isn't that much of a difference. I'd say give it a chance if she's interested.

• I think she's interested, I feel like she's giving my hints so I need to take action its just the age. Its only a 2 year difference but I'm afraid my friends will make jokes cuz of that.

• Well, your friends could also joke about you being single so take your pick.

• Yea I was thinking about that too but they haven't said anything in years about me being single, maybe they have some mercy for me :p

• I'm 25
    I'll date you if you are from 20 to 35

So yep