What to do for a girl who isn't into flowers, chocolates and romantic stuff?

It's almost Valentine's Day and I'm taking my girlfriend out on Saturday night. We're planning to go to a comic book store, go to the arcade and look at records. She's not big on flowers, chocolates, candy and romantic like stuff. I've always been that type of guy to do those things because I thought that's what girls would like. Any suggestions on what I can do with her? Plus I never did anything for Valentine's Day before so it should be something new for the both of us. I also see the day as an opportunity to be romantic in bed. What to do everyone?

What Girls Said 2

• Why don't you make her an alternate bouquet made of something like I don't know bacon or chicken strips XD Maybe you can go see the Deadpool movie and give her a few deadpool comics? What about cooking something nice for breakfast?

• Take her to a local comedy club. That is a fun night. Maybe take her ice skating. There are so many things you can do

What Guys Said 1

• I wish I had a girlfriend like that, romantic shit is cringey and stupid.